Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

this one was taken from the balcony,with the parkingplace where they are building the stupid tower now

so the vessels where nearby even from the bridge.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Seems to be a lot of that sort of thing going on your way at the moment Thijs.

When we had our little break, we drove out beyond Europoort to see if we could see the boats coming in - the sort of shot that you got when the huge iron ore carrier came in a while ago - but there's just a massive building site, an awful lot of sand, a horribly confusing one way system and no view.

Looks like they're reclaiming so much land we soon won't need a ferry to come to the Netherlands!!
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

this image is taken from the place where the parkingplace ends at 61-1 where the terras is

and this is already with some zoom.

yes i know ,she is smaller but still.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by PoloUK View Post
          Seems to be a lot of that sort of thing going on your way at the moment Thijs.

When we had our little break, we drove out beyond Europoort to see if we could see the boats coming in - the sort of shot that you got when the huge iron ore carrier came in a while ago - but there's just a massive building site, an awful lot of sand, a horribly confusing one way system and no view.

Looks like they're reclaiming so much land we soon won't need a ferry to come to the Netherlands!!
          you just had to pm me,icould tell you how to go there,where i take them is no building site,you was just on the wrong place.did you see the building of future land?
          there you can see how they make holland bigger and bigger,that i a few years GB is just a province of holland.
          and when you drove further you came at the gate to holland.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
            you just had to pm me,icould tell you how to go there,where i take them is no building site,you was just on the wrong place.did you see the building of future land?
            there you can see how they make holland bigger and bigger,that i a few years GB is just a province of holland.
            and when you drove further you came at the gate to holland.
            Yep - all we could see was a lot of sand and no entry signs saying that the viewpoints were shut.

England a province of Holland - interesting thought. Just think - cheddar could become a dutch cheese!!
            Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

oh boy here we go;
              orange the old,present road
              red ''old'' holland
              bleu probally the aeria where you drove or on the right side the red line,but as far i know ''no trespassing''
              yellow ''new'' holland and where the new road will come
              purple,where they dig the gap,the gap at seaside will closed.
              white cross ,future land
              white arrow to th gate of holland

the same as above execpt yellow cross,my spottingplace.

maybe this is handy too.just found it now,when i was looking for birdseye view images

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=164137

you can ask other members,i'm a great guide.
              Last edited by janihudi; May 20th, 2012, 21:50.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Fantastic stuff Thijs!!! Many thanks for all that effort - I look forward to investigating next trip!
                Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Is that spotting place where you are going with Wesley on the 7 June, Thijs?
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

yes,and maybe cornel too.
                    when i placed QM2 images of some years back (my start here) on a facebookgroup another facebook and also modelbuilder saw them,he would like to go too.
                    but after i said 5.00 at the spottingplace so 3.30 start driving i nothing heard anything anymore of him
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, well, I was thinking that if none of us went to bed Wednesday night you could pick me up as well!
                      Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by PoloUK View Post
                        Fantastic stuff Thijs!!! Many thanks for all that effort - I look forward to investigating next trip!
                        inform me then so i can make some GE images with places and roads to drive,and when you ask me where to found spotting or other intresting things,i mark them for you.
                        or if i have enough free days, join you if you want,but i understand when you want a day with your family,they don't want to fligh in and out the car.
                        i'm a rough driver,Ivy needed a year to feel better again,and so will do it again.

iff i have to pick you up at thursday morning i have to be at 2.30 in Den Bosch,auch.how much wil you be worthed for the rest of the day?

i'll be glad that it will be dry that morning,and we got a red sunrise.

so i can try to make a better one than this.

best regards Thijs

Comment

i'm a rough driver,Ivy needed a year to feel better again,and so will do it again.
                          Yes, they say that when you are expecting a second baby you have long forgotten the pain of the first birth. So I have forgotten my suffering with the sharp cornering and the erratic driving of that Dutch boy racer last year. I'm a fool......

When did you take those photos, then? The first one is like a ghost ship looming out of the dark night, beautifully eerie, while the second one is a lovely photo. I like the way the sunrise streak at the right almost echoes the funnel colours.
                          Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                            inform me then so i can make some GE images with places and roads to drive,and when you ask me where to found spotting or other intresting things,i mark them for you.
                            or if i have enough free days, join you if you want,but i understand when you want a day with your family,they don't want to fligh in and out the car.
                            Poor Ivy!!

Thanks for the offer Thijs - I'll take you up on that one day. Next trip is just an overnight on the way from sunny Scandinavia though, so will just be passing through.

I love the 'Queen' photos - like Ivy says, the colours are beautiful in the second one.
                            Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

those images are taken in july or august 2009.
                              also ariving at 5.00am but she sail earlier then now.
                              yesterday around 10.00pm we tried for a sunset,so in a coupple of weeks it is not dark anymore.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

the last day's beeing busy in the garden,making it from a dark green garden a colourfull garden again.
                                cleaned everything with the pressure cleaner,place the waterornament (elephant) higher and redo the tilles.
                                look much better now.

the pebbelstones are working in the chlorine
                                even the green truck from 59-1 is white again.
                                Last edited by janihudi; May 23rd, 2012, 21:34.
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X