Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

and all girls names on the trucks,in holland we have/had also a dutch licenedplate stobart truck,and they thought that ''heidi'' was a dutch name,so that came on the truck.
    but i know they have there own fanclub,maybe the only trucking company with a fanclub.
    but always tiptop looking trucks
    best regards Thijs

Comment

[QUOTE=janihudi;86620
      i have no troubbles with my boss,the boss is good,it's that f...ing a..hole of the planner who try too scrw me so that i will go.
      the damned thing is that he can do what he want and my boss founds that ok,thats the only thing whats wrong of my boss.[/QUOTE]

Thijs, some questions:
      Is this dispatcher the only one in your company?
      Or is there a possibility to talk with your boss, that you can go under the responsability of another dispatcher?
      What do the other drivers think about this dispatcher?

It is easier for your boss to find a new driver than a new dispatcher. That is life in transport business. How about you?
      Wanna start as a dispatcher?

You just spent so much work and money for your Highway Cruiser design. It would be a pity to loose the car so soon.
      Or did anyone out there offer you a new DAF?
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
        Thijs, some questions:
        Is this dispatcher the only one in your company?
        Or is there a possibility to talk with your boss, that you can go under the responsability of another dispatcher?
        What do the other drivers think about this dispatcher?
        yes the only one,well who makes the rules,there is a younger guy,which may say to us what the plan is,but not allowed to make his own planning.
        talking to my boss is now not a isseu anymore,he has made a pact with the devel (dispatcer) who was saying that he would leave the firm if he,what the story say ,not get his bonus,what make the situatian that my boss have to plan the trips,and he always hated that.so the dispatcher feels like God,He talks,we crumble
        most of the drivers think the same way as me about him,the damned thing is, i say it to him and my boss in there face,the others just to each other,freightend that they got the same shit as over them as i got it over me.

It is easier for your boss to find a new driver than a new dispatcher. That is life in transport business. How about you?
        Wanna start as a dispatcher?
        yes i know, special in this time there are a lot of drivers without a job,but that can change in a while.
        but a good dispatcher knows how to work with the drivers,he can't.
        i don't think it's my job,more because of sitting in a office the whole day.
        why?you want one for your dutch clients?
        how is it with your uden client.lot of selling,or not at that station already?

You just spent so much work and money for your Highway Cruiser design. It would be a pity to loose the car so soon.
        Or did anyone out there offer you a new DAF?
        no, no one offered me a daf at this moment,but i'm not sure if i want one,the merc works okey,feeling good with him.
        atleast no as long i'm at tsi,the thing is i spend almost 12,5 years there,even when someone offer me a job i'm doubt of taken it.
        if it won't work there for what the reason is,or they don't want to contineu the 6 months contract ,i'm without a job.
        here they can't kick me out ,as long i 'm dooing my work.
        so it's not a easy 1to 1 situation
        best regards Thijs

Comment

No progress in Uden at this time, i won't proceed out of political reasons, the company is struggling at the law court with a big customer of mine. Maybe next year.

It is positive that you are thinking rationally about your job possibilities and take in mind the advantages of your current job. On the other hand it is no solution to deal around each day with a dump stupid donkey. Well, a possibility is to list up his mistakes, if possible also these which are concerning your driver colleagues and set up a bill. Big mistakes are costing the company money, each kilometer costs money, also each hour a driver spends unsuccessful at a wrong place, at a wrong time, at a wrong route. Try to motivate your colleagues to assist you and to list up such faults. If you want, we can discuss that later and try to make up a bill. With this list and this sum you can ask for a discussion with your boss and with your planner. Your boss will see, that he is also involved in this problem, because it costs a lot of money. Your planner will see, that he has to do his job better, if he wants to earn a bonus. And you are not discussing about personal disliking, but about objective reasons.

For the others, the 10 main reasons a planner or dispatcher can do wrong:

1. Send the driver to a wrong address or do not announce the collecting or delivery of the sending there.
          2. Do not discuss the weight or dimension of the loading and send the driver with a wrong vehicle there.
          3. Don't agree the collecting or delivery time with the customer correctly, for example driver is there but the sending is not yet ready, has to wait for two hours.
          4. Do not prepare correct and complete loading papers.
          5. Do not respect traffic or driving hour limits, while planning a tour with the result, that there is no possibility to reach the target in time.
          6. Send the driver on a tour at a time, when there is always a well known traffic jam.
          7. Send your driver to unneccessary outside overnight stays in abandoned places.
          8. Plan a tour for the driver which exceeds his weekly hour limit.
          9. Call the driver each hour and criticize why he is so slow.
          10. Make the driver responsible for own faults in front of the boss and spoil the company climate.

1 and 2 are obviously the worst, because it can result a completely empty and unneccessary tour. Such dilletantism can also cost you the customer!
          3 to 7 are costing additional hours and a lot of stress for the driver, because he is the whole day under pressure, but can not win bonus time because of speed limits and driving hour regulations.
          8 means additional planning time and stress with a colleague who has to jump in quickly (on his free day).
          9 and 10 are in fact the most expensive faults, because a company with frustrated employees will not work with 100% efficiency. It is easy to loose 20% of your result due to unhappy workers - or to win with the right motivation.
          Last edited by Ralf__; April 20th, 2012, 10:02.
          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

wel not every thing is so bright and clear.

he got the adresses from the customer's,by mail and liked them over to us.
            what has happend is that they click on there adres in the computer where we have been before,and looking at the first latters they click on that,and giving us the wrong adres.
            as happend with a place in belgium.had to load in DONstiennes and they gave me up in DON....... and i was at that adres which they have send me,but they just looked at the city name click at it and i go there,the half of belgium away.
            but as i said in the last post,complaining about him to me is easy,if they do it to the boss it's hard for them.

but it will burts sometime.
            btw i didn't spend not much on the truck,he hassn't put money from my payment for sofar,while other drivers he get it the next month already.
            oyu see why it's not so 1:1 between mw and my boss ,and me and the dispatcher.
            for the company ,he is his money worthed,he makes the planning,pick up or deliver the container at night as the driver can't make it (but only for his friends or elite drivers) he is repairing trucks or chassis late at night or early morning or the whole night if needed.
            so very esay to think who's got to go between us if it burst.

speaking about burst:
            this is how bananapuree looks like when a drum tips over and the innerbag burst.

Last edited by janihudi; April 21st, 2012, 13:55.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

I am expecting heleboel ditjes en datjes about your Queen's Official Birthday today. To be posted tonight - right?
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

probally not even one.
                  and it's not even bea's birthday,that is in januari.
                  so conclusion,wrong
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

Huh..................
                    So why have you the day off work, then?
                    Ivy

Comment

while it's to cold in january for a day to cellabrete,what mostly happens outdoors with festifals, live shows,streetmarkets (what in the rest of the world calls garage sales) .and to honere bea's mother (juliana) birthday
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, so it's her official birthday. We have the same, our Queen's true birthday is 21 April and she celebrates that privately, although there are gun salutes in London and the national anthem is played early on the radio. Then we keep the offcial birthday in June with the Trooping of the Colour on Horseguards Parade.
                        Ivy

Comment

wel wrong turns out to be right.
                          specialy for you ivy,a queensday image.

the last 2 day i was cleaning up my yard with a high pressure cleaner,i survifed (bearly) but every muscle in my body i feel them again.
                          so after 1 year out of service the waterornament is running again.

nothing fancy just an old bathtub with colored concrete bricks and a lionshead,but giving it the idea of south german ,austria, swiss and/or other southern countries
                          village square watertap.

best regards Thijs

Comment

There, that looks lovely, all down your row are the flags hanging from the window, and bunting as well. Nobody does anything like that here - and neither is anything ever done about our national day. When I was at school I remember that we celebrated what was then called Empire Day on May 24th, I think it was, but was then diplomatically changed to Commonwealth Day. And instead of our usual school uniform we were allowed to wear any other uniform we had, like Guides or Brownies.
                            The water feature looks good, and the paving is excellent, Thijs, you did a good job there. I have two photos which I took of that corner last year, and you had quite a few hanging baskets full of blossoms. When you have them again in a few weeks time it'll all look so pretty that you'll forget the aches and pains.
                            Thank you for the ditje en datje.
                            Ivy

Comment

well the hanging baskets wil return (as every year)(and with the same flowers(dunno) ) i got the whole week of work the front garden is a mesh,cleaning the waterornament pulling the whole thing up some inches,replace the rocks,and throw a lot of plants in it.
                              i wish i could back to work.
                              but this is how it looks now.

anyway this is in rotterdam.
                              they building a stupid big office/living and other purpose building at the parkingplace.so the cruiseterminal is placed further away from the bridge.

best regards Thijs

Comment

they are sofar now.

and this how it has to look

the cruise terminal is at the low 6 round rooftops between the flat's.which become a nice warm welcome for the cruise tourists.
                                on the balcony at the bottom of the KPN building you could make nice images.
                                well that's gone.
                                Last edited by janihudi; May 20th, 2012, 20:58.
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X