Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best regards Thijs

Comment

the yellow Canna,not dooing wel,after the first flower (what was already in it in the gardencenter) no new loots
      but now finaly a new flowers is coming up

best regards Thijs

Comment

the dahlias survived the storm yesterday ,

the giant lila one are not opend yet,maybe this week
        best regards Thijs

Comment

The special in #420 is pretty, Thijs, with its shaded colour, and if it actually has a new shoot (loot) coming through then it will be alright and soon be thriving. And if that one is OK, then the other will soon catch up. Aren't you glad you kept them?
          I love the gorgeous flame colours in the next two photos and while both of the last two images are lovely, the first one of the pair makes such a beautiful picture, doesn't it? The perfect blossom and well focussed - it's the kind of image that you could print out and frame. The sideways canna is doing well with that sturdy shoot, so just take more care of it next winter. .
          What's up with the Bucket that it turns them sideways on like that? Have you tried to change them in Bucket's Edit?
          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• janihudi
            janihudi commented
            Editing a comment
            don't use photobucket,but picture push, but is only on this laptop

the gigantic dahlia is getting enormous

the waterornament almost out of sight

best regards Thijs

Comment

even bigger then Henny

with the blooms as big as a head

the bull...t of not rotating images is stil happening, i see
            best regards Thijs

Comment

We shall never hear the end of this! But isn't it just a gorgeous bloom? You spoke of it being a giant dahlia plant, Thijs, but I certainly wasn't expecting to see something that size.
              Ivy

Comment

• janihudi
                janihudi commented
                Editing a comment
                Neither did i.
                Throwing a bag of menure in the earth and on top of that the roots, makes a difference.

Are you sure you've copied the same bit of link for both posts Thijs? In the ones without Henny if I click on the photo it takes me to a PicturePush page, if I click on either of the ones with Henny in them, they aren't hyperlinked. I can't look at the exact link you've used - but I wonder if there's a slight difference?
              Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• janihudi
                janihudi commented
                Editing a comment
                So far i did .
                But every time the same , when posting a portrait image ( pic rightup) i get this crap.

Ivy ,did you managed to order the artist tulip bulbs?
              You also didn" t explane which are the ones from your mother.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Why aren't you delivering something to the land of currywurst instead of browsing the Net???
                Fancy you remembering the Artist tulip, Thijs. I was going to mail you about it and actually I'm over the moon because I have found it in J.Parker's bulb catalogue which was tucked inside that gardening magazine I told you about. There it was and I could hardly believe my eyes. And there are so many other bulbs, particulary tulips, that I want. Perhaps I'll plant some next to the Henny tulips and move that dark one that I brought back from Zaanze Schans to join them.
                SInce I started having the magazine I get deluged with emails offering good bargains with gorgeous plants and there are many in the magazine itself, too. As you know, since I had that help with some hard work in the garden, removing some bushes, I am now spinning round in circles planning the revamp of the front garden. I've done a lot of work on the two rockery islands and cleared the crazy-paving paths of weeds so that you can now see the way I designed it back in the late '60's. I've bought some plants, including a beautiful tall grass and am planning visits to one or two nurseries I know who stock the more unusual plants.
                But the Artist tulips are a must. They were the ones I bought for my mother so many years ago and they eventually failed except one. That one has produced only a single small leaf each year and the bulb was miniscule. Perhaps I didn't look after it well enough what with one or two things bothering me over the past year or so.
                But now I must get going with ordering a garden full of tulips, with Artist right up there in the front.
                Wa-hey!
                Ivy

Comment

• janihudi
                  janihudi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sometimes i had to do my punnishmemt from Bruxelles.
                  Take some time for coffee.
                  Glad you had them now. So wr can expect a lot of garden images from you then in spring.

• wherrygirl
                  wherrygirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I haven't ordered them yet! I seem to remember that last year or the one before, I did find them in an online catalogue of an Ipswich nursery, but they were sold out. Yes sir, I'll do my best for the Patch.
              Working...
              X