No announcement yet.

Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beside the garden ,filled a lot of hanging baskets.

best regards Thijs

Comment

i digged out the Cannes,no new loots,so throw them away a bought 3 new ones,3 colors ,red ,a kind of pink and a yellow one.

best regards Thijs

Comment

also at the frontside cleaned the tiles with the high pressure hose,cleane the also here the water ornament.
        but i let the tulips ,daffodils and the crokusses were they are.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

on al the places where is nothing now,i hope there will be dahlias ,some have new loots other atil nothing.
            just as the cannas i let them in the shet,probaly to cold in the winter.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

I've not been around for several days but also I obviously missed your garden posts above from 404 onwards. You've certainly been very busy, it is all looking very clean and cared for. How are the two special roses, Thijs? I see they have some leaves on them.
                What is the plant in the pot in #406.2? It looks like a strawberry. And the climber in #407.2 with a clay tile shading its roots - is that a clematis?
                Looking good, all of it.
                By the way, what is your neighbour doing in his front patch, it looks as if he has something planned there?
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

just as it is,some leaves ,nothing more.
                  yes a strawberry.
                  yes the clematis,but damaged a big lot when i was cleaning there with the high pressure.so half dead.
                  not much,it's still half finished,
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

compared with 3 weeks back.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

(for a strange reason the images wont get turned in picture push.
                        had got a new laptop from Wesley ,but this is running on windows 8,so a lot of complaining from my side how it al works.)

the cannas are dooing wel, the roses too,besides thoose 2 from my parents, the left one (the red) have 4 rosebuts now ,the other nothing.the big one i'm cutting in when the roseflowers are gone.
                        it became to big,to heavy
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

same pic from the old laptop.turned

best regards Thijs

Comment

• nari
                            nari commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great photos, Thijs. All well cared for.

I battled with windows 8 for a while and then upgraded to 8.1. It is better, but nowhere near the old XP.
                            Try downloading 8.1 - windows offered a free upgrade and probably still does.

• janihudi
                            janihudi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            i get a free upload to windows 10 when it will be availeble.
                            but i'm no nerd,so everything in those darn machines are hairpulling things

I looked at the roses in the back garden and couldn't believe my eyes - a brilliant red bloom on one of your parents' plants. And you say 4 buds as well. Aren't you glad you kept them, Thijs? I'm so pleased. Next year the other one will bloom as well. Do you know its colour?
                          Yes, that large rose certainly needs cutting back well, at the rate it grows you soon won't be able to see the flowers!
                          My roses are doing very well and I haven't seen the honeysuckle by the front door so full of blossom for years, yet many other plants are just standing still. There have been so many cold nights, and the worst of it has been the constant cold wind, day after day, which is shrivelling many plants up. Today I sowed my fourth lot of peas - the previous three sowings just never appeared. The same with my runner beans. I put in my third lot, they were a different one from my favourite, but I had none of those left in the packet. The spinach did manage to come through but something has eaten the seedlings down to the ground - never had that before - ever. It's not snails or slugs. Carrots came through soon after sowing weeks ago and seemed to thrive, but the tops are now looking very dried up despite my watering. This year will turn out to be hopeless, I think.
                          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

the other rose has a yellow/red color.i had digged the soil away and replaces it with rose soil and throw a lot of rose manure atound it,but beside the leaves not much.
                            i'm not even to start with vegtables.not the place for too.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

the rose from my parents,which i hardly get to grow,but it had 1 flower,and there is a new loot coming up now, so it's alive.

and than to think that it was so full with roses in my parents garden.

and the first dahlia which is carries flowers

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                              X