X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    replied
    Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

as far i knwo there were beavers in holland,but from a lot of places in the years disappeared,by re-introducing of a few coupples the hope they that there wil be a bigger population in years,but i didn't know that they are so close to our direction,while ther were place in ''de biesbos'' a nature park more west.

still weight a 102 kilo's at this moment,a big breakfast but a late one,so no lunch and a late diner,because i tried to do a portrait photoshoot.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied

I do like that pic. at #147. So many types of shell, so many curvy shapes and all set off by an overlay of straight lines. This is the artist in you showing again. The moss is thick on that trunk, I have lots of small pieces which tangle up amongst some of my creeping plants in the garden and it's very difficult to winkle it out. Leave just one little piece behind and, despite a spell of dry weather, up it comes again with the next rain.
    The beaver-gnawed tree trunks are amazing. As I said yesterday, the animals were extinct in Britain but are now being re-introduced. Do you know how long Holland has had them, Thijs, or maybe they never disappeared?
    As to that last one, you said you'd lost weight through losing your appetite when you had flu, but you didn't say what you'd not long had for breakfast. By the looks of that table it'll be sooner than you think that it all returns.
    Last edited by wherrygirl; April 1st, 2013, 17:55.

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied

The colourful cloth just brightened up my day, and it’s a FEAST of a breakfast Thijs …and look I see an Easter Bunny in that basket!
    I’m off to post an egg card in the Chit Chat zone…

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

easter sunday,looking outside in this springtime,at frozen car windows,nature is lost.

baking croissants,kaiserbreads,boiling eggs,making coffie,and finish the breakfasttable with some kinds of sandwich filling.

i'm such a angel.

and after breakfast cleaning it up again.

it issn't much,but a lot for me.

yes i know,the tablecloth hurts your eyes,but i couldend find the eater table cloth.

and yes,the 2 egges are for me.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

not great artists though.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

under the bridge,some graffefrifrity.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

1 family,ha but it issn't CV

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

the shipyard and HQ of Damen shipyards at Gorinchem.
    a tiny yard though

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

the beavers are doing that ,where they are famous for, gnaw trees,many trees are gnawed?????.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

the trees near the beaches have to move for make way for the water in a flood,so walked today there for taken imges of the bridge and to see whats more there

on the beach near the river tons and tons of shells

moss on a tree that issn't saw down.yet

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied

More Ditjes.................?

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied

Amaryllis, oh goodness, I never even thought of that! And lychees, I've bought them tinned once or twice a long time ago but don't think I've ever seen them in their natural state! Double triumph for you, sir.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

or i write it wrong (when i do,it gave the same word to me as in english) of the name is the same.

amarylis

lichees (the same as above,i don't eat them,so why sould i know how to write it)

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied

Those are two beautiful close-ups of cat at #141, really lovely.
    No, I haven't forgotten your puzzle pics., but I'm at a loss to name them. I wondered about a lily, but if the leaves shown in one picture are part of the same plant then that's out. Is it an alstromeria? But you will have taken these recently with your new lens and I don't know whether you can have that indoors at this time of the year. As to the barnacles, I just don't know. Might it be a star fruit? That's just a wild guess, because I don't think I have seen one except on a plate ready to eat!
    Give up, come on - tell!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

no idea's Ivy,after the last new images.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X