No announcement yet.

Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably because of the Woerkum festival that's on any day now. I didn't think it would be while I was there, otherwise you would have said.
    My chance of stardom gone. Woe is me.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

ha,i did tell you that young lady.it could have do with it,it's start at wednesday.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

bought some plants today and planted a few,did some a few weeks back and tomorrow i'll do the rest,but just in the baskets,not in the garden,there are only dahlia's and canna's this year.
        the clematis didn't survive Kellies toilet behavour,so bought another one,which probally wont made it aswel.
        the well growing canna and the small dalila,don't know which color they get.

best regards Thijs

Comment

tomorrow's work,and the new dalila,just bought her for the color,i mean i have already enough of them.

best regards Thijs

Comment

the baskets that i filled some weeks back.

also a last try to survive the roses of my parents,dig earth away from the roots and filled it again with rose earth and extra roses manure.
            if it wont work then i throw them out,beeing strugling for years now,but probally also Kellies toilet habbets that kills them.
            they are stil to buy,but the where from my parents,so keep trying,but at a point you can better stop trying.

best regards Thijs

Comment

filled those this evening

also for this rose,no problem.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Thijs, have you tried sprinkling lots of pepperdust on the ground by the roses, cats hate it because it makes them sneeze, obviously? Then cut them back fairly well in the autumn or spring. It would be so hard to have to get rid of those special roses.
                That canna looks very healthy By the time you finish planting up tomorrow you'll have a lovely display.
                Ivy

Comment

no i didn't,they say it also from coffee sludge,throw it in your garden and the cats stay away,they don't like the sharp stuf at there foot.
                  didn't work
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

You should be able to get the pepperdust at your garden centre where we went, amongst all the slug pellets and insect sprays, etc. You've GOT to save those roses. ORDERS!
                    Ivy

Comment

the delila's exploded this week.(some of them,others are still green leafs)

the one i bought some weeks back.

lots of blooms to come.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

also the ''giants'' are open or coming to.

best regards Thijs

Comment

more than 10 delila plants,but 2 are eaten alive by lice,lots of lice.
                              some of them have 15/20 cm under every bloom full of lice

best regards Thijs

Comment

this is the other one with lice.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X