Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

best regards Thijs

Comment

these are also full in bloom

best regards Thijs

Comment

You have that bee one at #252.2 well focused on its head, Thijs. It's so difficult to capture because they move very rapidly. I like #253.1 of a bee approaching the flower even if it is a little blurred, but that just gives the feel of its movement. And #256.1 is great.
          Who looks after the beds where the peonies are? You said there would be a purple explosion and it has certainly happened. A fine display, isn't it, even though it's not my favourite colour!
          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

bought flowers yesterday for the frontgarden.
            so after a afternoon weeding i planted them this evening.

but i had to much,just a few plants bought ,so the last ones went to the backside.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

They are going to look pretty as they all grow and bloom. That blue flower cascading down the mountainside is beautiful. It looks like one of the campanulas. I keep going back to your bee pics. particularly #256.2 which, if you forget it is of a bee on some flowers, makes such a lovely pattern of soft greens and blues with just the splash of different colour on the bee.
              Just realised - you uploaded a photo! So you have become a member of photopush?
              Last edited by wherrygirl; June 30th, 2013, 23:06.
              Ivy

Comment

no ,did not be a member of picturepush,did look foranother upload program.
                but so far not that happy with it,evry time a need to type a code for a next upload.

tried ''imagecheck'' but my images are to big to upload,and dont know how to resize them,
                i have the same problem with what come from ''maasmond newsletter'' it's always to big to upload,
                and aslong i'm a nitwit in computer not much wil change in that.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

I had a look at www.picresize.com
                  You can upload pics. up to 100 MB, adjust the size by pixel size or by percentage. Pixel sizes 1280, 1024, 800, or reduce by 20%, 50%,75% Or you can state custom size. You can do a lot of other editing, too.
                  When you are satisfied you can preview photo, then download to your hard drive or share to one of the websites listed such as FB, Twitter etc., but you don't seem to be able to do anything like share to CVF.
                  Unless you save to a website all photos are deleted from their servers after 20 mins..
                  Everything is free.
                  You can also download their Image Editor free.
                  I tried resizing on 2 photos and saved to my computer. It worked fine.
                  You still have to upload to CVF, of course. You tried imagecheck, that would do after the resizing, perhaps.

But why not stay with picturepush, Thijs? If you use Quick Upload (anonymous) it is still free, as I said on Chitchat. To become a member you give only your email address and a password. It does all the uploading, resizing and copying to CVF for you in one operation, as you know. If you use tabs on your browser then you need never sign out. I had to look in my notebook to find out what password I used as once I joined picturepush I've never signed out!

aslong i'm a nitwit in computer not much wil change in that.
                  What absolute tripe (rubbish) you talk. Who's the expert in annotating maps to show areas he's talking about, in manipulating Google Earth to find the scout hut, in doing panoramas, loads of stuff.

PS. I had a thought. I asked you once whether you had Microsoft Office Picture Manager. That resizes and compresses for you.
                  Last edited by wherrygirl; July 2nd, 2013, 12:50.
                  Ivy

Comment

i havn't look for that Ivy,i was forgotten thos thread,when there is nothing to do.

maybe you had seen that i bought me a second mini butterfly plant,in a hanging basket this time.(btw the other one is replanted from the truck to the garden.
                    a big dahlia plant didn't made it and was rotten in the ground.)

on the new one i had my first butterfly today.well i notice that i had one.

best regards Thijs

Comment

but made them with the sony,before i had the nikon,screw the macro lens on it and went back he/she would be probally gone.

as you see ,it needs some water.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, Thijs Vink, come on, confess!
                          And water that poor butterfly plant! It has some gorgeous flower spikes on it, hasn't it?
                          Ivy

Comment

yeahyeahyeah they work,at least the hanging basket one,in front i havn't seen 1 so far.

i have already drowned the plant yesterday AND today
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

Are you telling me that is a real butterfly?
                              Ivy

Comment

YES,oohh just 3 caracters.so have to tell more.

yes this is a real butterfly,you can see the original size at post 265/2 at the yellow flower card.
                                he/she first was flying al the time,but after a while she/he stays there and i was just a few centimeters away from it with the camera and still stays where she/he was.
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X