Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

i don't think that the yucca will survive

and NO this is NOT, i repeat NOT a privat part from a human beeing (woman),but a tulip.(before the world drops over me,that i'm a s3xist)

Last edited by janihudi; May 10th, 2013, 19:29.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

went to a moneygrabber centrum this afternoon,they stole a 80 euro of me.
            but that was including a big softicecream with almondparts and a big box of strawberries.
            the rest went to a car full of these,big car many flowers without stacking them.

the first are already thrown in a hanging basket.

and i will need more of it.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

That lot will keep you busy for a while! But it will look good when it is done and, of course, photographic reports will be required! Overall views, close-ups, hosts of butterflies hovering around, bees.......... the lot. Don't forget the ladybird.
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

yes plenty to do,and this is just for the backgarden.
                starting to remove the tulips.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

more then the half is planted now,just a few big pots to fill up.
                  most of them are placed in the baskets,Kelly uses the garden as her toilet,and with the big canna's and dahlia's no use to plant flowers there.
                  they will overgrown by those.
                  the canna's are back to life again,there leafs where yellow,of the dark and dry place at the attic and now they are green again.
                  same as for the dahlia's,they already where full of shoots,so they made a good start,full of leafs already.

and the 2 roses from my parents house,its hard for them to grow (maybe Kelly's debt,toilet use) but the smallest one had 2 shoots last year,1 dead ,1 halfway up dead,but from there new shoot and a new shoot from the root up.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

and the lavendel that came from the front garden,but had to make place for the yucca.

best regards Thijs

Comment

and at the place of where Ivy's owl stands ,i think that i planted a dahlia aswel,a kind of shoot broke down when digging a hole for a plant,so i wait if there wil come a new one.

best regards Thijs

Comment

blooming for the third year now,a clematis

a quick shot of a geranium,and not even a bad one,but when i want make a good one it never goes.

best regards Thijs

Comment

You haven't done badly, I must say. Those three tall narrow wall pots, are they new, Thijs? They are going to look beautiful as the plants grow and they are in full bloom. The small parents' rose has some good looking green shoots on it, hasn't it, so perhaps it will thrive now. You ought to train Kelly to do her doings out on that vast green area in the front instead of using the garden. I've had one clematis out, the macropetala as you know, but one of my big, later ones has only one bud and that is still tightly closed. The other two I bought last year but they stayed in their pots. Now they are planted out, are growing well, but no flowers yet. Yours is a beauty and so is that geranium bloom - though I have to admit that the colour is not my favourite. But I love its hairy sepals on the bud.
                          You'll have to do something about that lavender, it needs shearing! My sage bush looks like that, half of it died during the winter and I haven't yet been able to cut it back. The rest of it is growing well and it won't be long before it is in bloom - lovely purply-blue spikes.
                          Now your front garden.
                          No ladybird. Huh!
                          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

no,i have those 3 narrow pott already 4 or 5 years and every year i throw in the same red ,white and pink ehhh forget there name i can look for a old image ,but i can also wait till they bloom out, and then its a nice vieuw.
                            the clematis is more purple then the image shown,i specially look for those kind of geraniums colors,never buy white ones.
                            yes the front garden have to do too ,but have to wait,no insects or what so ever in the garden,naked snails there enough already.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

after a few days of sun,there are a lot of blooms that opens,like this massive and way to big rose bush

the 2 canna's are not much in a hurry though
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

the 2 roses from my parents are not jumping to start either

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X