under the bridge,some graffefrifrity.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Re: Ditjes en Datjes of JANIHUDI

not great artists though.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

easter sunday,looking outside in this springtime,at frozen car windows,nature is lost.

baking croissants,kaiserbreads,boiling eggs,making coffie,and finish the breakfasttable with some kinds of sandwich filling.

i'm such a angel.

and after breakfast cleaning it up again.

it issn't much,but a lot for me.

yes i know,the tablecloth hurts your eyes,but i couldend find the eater table cloth.

and yes,the 2 egges are for me.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

The colourful cloth just brightened up my day, and it’s a FEAST of a breakfast Thijs …and look I see an Easter Bunny in that basket!
          I’m off to post an egg card in the Chit Chat zone…

Comment

I do like that pic. at #147. So many types of shell, so many curvy shapes and all set off by an overlay of straight lines. This is the artist in you showing again. The moss is thick on that trunk, I have lots of small pieces which tangle up amongst some of my creeping plants in the garden and it's very difficult to winkle it out. Leave just one little piece behind and, despite a spell of dry weather, up it comes again with the next rain.
            The beaver-gnawed tree trunks are amazing. As I said yesterday, the animals were extinct in Britain but are now being re-introduced. Do you know how long Holland has had them, Thijs, or maybe they never disappeared?
            As to that last one, you said you'd lost weight through losing your appetite when you had flu, but you didn't say what you'd not long had for breakfast. By the looks of that table it'll be sooner than you think that it all returns.
            Last edited by wherrygirl; April 1st, 2013, 17:55.
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

as far i knwo there were beavers in holland,but from a lot of places in the years disappeared,by re-introducing of a few coupples the hope they that there wil be a bigger population in years,but i didn't know that they are so close to our direction,while ther were place in ''de biesbos'' a nature park more west.

still weight a 102 kilo's at this moment,a big breakfast but a late one,so no lunch and a late diner,because i tried to do a portrait photoshoot.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

at eastersunday i had a ''photoshoot'' with my sister in law Corina,just for a try.

one idea of me was to make a twins image,1 sitting near the fireheater and another 1 with a burning paper that is handing her ''sister'' to set the heater in fire.

stuffing the heather full with wood.

giving her the fire

and because it was burning so fast she did a dtep back,and almost out of the frame.(but this was a luck,for me,see this later)
                Last edited by janihudi; April 3rd, 2013, 22:13.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

but the thin paper was burning so quick,that i got 1 try,so we take a thicker paper and roll it up stronger,and that was hardley burning,
                  + the first paper made her scared for a second try.

and because the elements photoshop issn't still on the computer,i did it with cut and past work,and see that there was a differend in light and bij pressing the shutter was even enough to move the camera a little.

but this was the idea.

the image with the burning paper is the whole image,i cut 3 other pieces from another image and past it on that one,you see the lighter part of the shet and tiles.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

so i asked Cornel,who is always editing his images ,if he could do it for me.one with the burning and one with the other paper.
                    he would try it,but had never done such kind of editing.

this he was sending back

best regards Thijs

Comment

and here you see the ''luck'' for me that she did step back for the fire,my sister in law are tripplets.

so thank you cornel for editing,but images are taken by me.
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

Hey, Thijs, these are good, such fun. Cornel did a very good job, particularly with the "triplets", but at the same time your one at 158.2 is really excellent considering it was ordinary cut and paste - very painstaking and tricky to get that wonderful result. But then you have great patience, as is evident from your work on the models. What will you be like when you get PE installed????? Oh, you must try some more.
                        When you said you wanted to do a photoshoot I thought it was just ordinary photos of your family, nothing like this! Great stuff.
                        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

was today at the river again with my partners in crime Cornel,Marijke and Wesley,but the most images of me fits in there threads,so just a few here.

the water flushed most of the sand away,so the roots are above the soil now.

Cornel is slapping the bull.(this size he dare)

best regards Thijs

Comment

shells,again shells and shells,lots and lots if them.

best regards Thijs

Comment

first we thought that it was a dead bird,but comming closer we saw that it wasn't a bird,but a .........

best regards Thijs

Comment

there is a forest,somewhere behind the trees.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X