X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ombugge
    started a topic Photo assignments: Rainbows

Photo assignments: Rainbows

We have had a few rainbows featured on CVF lately, but not a separate thread for them.
    Here goes:

And if anybody doubted the statement that the Rainbow point at a pot of GOLD, here is the proof:

This is the source of the worlds fourth riches Gold Mine. (No touch)
    Last edited by ombugge; August 10th, 2011, 16:55.

• pakarang
    replied
    Quite a few rainbows here too lately, even double rainbow's as well. Anyone ever seen a triple rainbow - is that at all possible?

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    Yesterday a full rainbow appeared as the sun was getting low in the west:

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    Today's rainbow seen in Aalesund:

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    We have had plenty of opportunities to see rainbows in Aalesund this summer:

Leave a comment:

• yvneac
    replied
    Over Svolvaer.

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    Full circle rainbow seen over Niagara Falls: http://www.vgtv.no/#!/video/113078/s...det-er-utrolig

Leave a comment:

• ombugge
    replied
    From gcaptain a few days ago.
    Rainbow framing USS John C Stennis : http://gcaptain.com/u-s-navy-photogr...content=261222

Leave a comment:

• pilotdane
    commented on 's reply
    That's an incredible shot and a great example of how the sky usually looks brighter underneath a rainbow. Have you looked closely to see if the elusive/fabled third rainbow is hidden there somewhere?

• Ralf__
    replied
    This is amazing! A great moment.

Leave a comment:

• Tom McNikon
    replied
    What to see while waiting for a cruise ship

The glowing gate to Bergen by Tom McNikon, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Quite a clear demarkation line between the pink and the blue, isn't there, Kiki?

Leave a comment:

• kiki42
    replied
    a weird sky tonight at 9.00 pm this time from my front window. a beautiful rainbow with the sky pink below and blue above , no clouds.

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    commented on 's reply
    That's a cool one Dane. Not so often that one gets to see a rainbow so far away so that it appears "low"

• pilotdane
    replied
    I can not remember if I posted these photos earlier of our sailing trip this summer. We saw this rainbow as we left Anagada British Virgin Islands. The double rainbow is clearly visible and I looked really hard for a third but could not see it.

If you look closely under the rainbow you can see a sailboat on the horizon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X