Photo Assignment : Animals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo Assignment : Animals

The tall ship in the background is Marité, a genuine cod fishing sailboat from the beginning of the XXth century : http://www.ville-granville.fr/en/le_marite.asp
    MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
    Upcoming : MS Fram Dec 2013, MS Lofoten Sep 2014
    My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Fantastic photos of beautiful creatures Sarnia - wonderful to watch them playing around the boats.
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Great shots Sarnia.Nice to see your dolphins and Marité with full sail on.

PS:Janihudi's dogs seem very friendly....

Comment

Originally posted by yvneac View Post
          PS:Janihudi's dogs seem very friendly....
          o yes ,she is,she came up to me at the dune,just for a citation in a way of pats,pat or hug.
          she is a friendly doggy, no sign of agression or what so ever.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
            o yes ,she is,she came up to me at the dune,just for a citation in a way of pats,pat or hug.
            she is a friendly doggy, no sign of agression or what so ever.
            Dog is the man's best friend!

PS: you don't know that Ivy?
            Last edited by yvneac; May 10th, 2013, 11:29.

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
              your welcome, i didn't even notice the dog at first ...lol by the way do you know what bird it is in my photo 360, the colours are lovely, he was so sweet.?

It's certainly a starling in spring markings,Kiki.

Comment

Originally posted by yvneac View Post
                It's certainly a starling in spring markings,Kiki.
                thank you, the colours were lovely in the sunshine, he sat beside me for ages .

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Hi Sarnia, Amazing pictures of the Dolphins, I love them, we have plenty around Jersey . I am afraid my simple camera is not up to the quality of your pictures.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK..... little Meerkat, blending in with the background.

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK ... Oranatangs, with one being rude, didn't want his photo taken..lol

Comment

Orangatangs having a cosy get together.

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK JERSEY. ORANGATNAGS

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK standing close to Flamingos

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK mother and baby Gorillas

Comment

DURRELL WILDLIFE PARK JERSEY ORANGATANGS..... hes off indoors

Comment

Working...
                                X