Photo Assignment : Animals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo Assignment : Animals

My Daughters wish list was ride on the beach at St Aubins before returning to Australia..... she is on the right , and it was a lovely day for her.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

when you are spotting for a ship and in 3 trips making lot and lots (400x) images,sometimes you have to wait at the next spot ,before she's arriving.
      to kill your time you makeing images of other things,like other vessels,birds or in this case a dog.
      ahhhh,what a sweet doggy.

Last edited by janihudi; April 30th, 2013, 18:19.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

nice doggy,niiice doggy.

best regards Thijs

Comment

he thijs waths that pupy ,s name haha

Comment

sweet puppy,thats what i have hear her say
            best regards Thijs

Comment

If I were a moderator, I know what I would do with posts 362 and 363. Is it what this forum is about?
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                If I were a moderator, I know what I would do with posts 362 and 363. Is it what this forum is about?

I was thinking the same, didn't get the impression the dog was the attraction .....!!!!!!!!!

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Thank you, Kiki, someone has the guts to support me.
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                    Thank you, Kiki, someone has the guts to support me.
                    your welcome, i didn't even notice the dog at first ...lol by the way do you know what bird it is in my photo 360, the colours are lovely, he was so sweet.?

Comment

I'm with Ivy and Kiki. Disappointed.
                      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Spring is in the air at the canal. The swans were enjoying the sun - and each other's company.

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by PoloUK View Post
                          I'm with Ivy and Kiki. Disappointed.
                          Me too.
                          But not disappointed with your swans Mark, particularly the first and last pictures. First one is a great portrait, and last one with the heart-shape of the necks and the droplets has a lot of energy and appeal.
                          MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
                          Upcoming : MS Fram Dec 2013, MS Lofoten Sep 2014
                          My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Thanks Sarnia. The swans are certainly beautiful birds. Before too long we'll have the usual fun of watching the little cygnets following their Mum and Dad around. Spring seems to have come all of a sudden - thankfully.
                            Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

I sail in Normandy in the Mont Saint Michel Bay and sometimes we have the luck to see dolphins out at sea. The last week-end of April we sailed to the Chausey Islands to spend the night, on the way back (there was very little wind) we saw a lot of them all arount the boat. It always feels like a gift to see them and that time was particularly impressive because they were all around the boat and jumping around!

MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
                              My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X