• Show
Clear All

sunset over a extansion for maasvlakte 2
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Comment

Key West - November 2009

Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

A hazy sunset over Karimun Island, off Sumatra, Indonesia:

This has been the driest February in the region since recordings begun in Singapore in 1869, therefore the burning season in Sumatra started unusually early this year.

The smell of burning forest can be quite strong at times. The NE Monsoon is still active, but not strong anymore. When the SW monsoon kicks in we may get a lot more smoke haze, but hopefully not as bad as in 1997, during the last La Ninja phenomena.

Comment

Here's a shot I took recently over the River Trent. I click the button after I picked up my jaw from the floor.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
              Here's a shot I took recently over the River Trent. I click the button after I picked up my jaw from the floor.

Beautiful... almost surreal setting.
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Comment

Hi Wesley, When I found you had posted something in “Seagull’s Skyscape” by mistake, I was naturally curious to see what it was! And here I found it, two wonderful photos that I would have been proud to have taken and included in my project.
                  I may have said before, but I think that for the kind of thing I’ve chosen to do there is lots of opportunity in your country. I’ve often admired the paintings of Dutch artists that depict the flat landscape with wonderful sky and clouds, and of course the sea also.

You are of course welcome to comment in my thread anytime should you see a particular image that you specially like. I’ve included some with flocks of birds too.
                  You know, your images get better and better, and you should seriously think about doing a regular project of your own – even just one a week or month on a particular theme would be brilliant.

Comment

Comment

Maybe a dull image, but the sunset in Trondheim today was really strange for a few minutes... the colors were... ehhh...

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

The colours are fabulous Jan-Olav!! I have always had this train of thought that mother nature provides us with a show of her magical wonders for free, all we have to do is take the time to watch her at work!!
                        Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Indeed a “skyscape” to be envious of – I had to go out on a photograph-the-fog mission here today!

Comment

the score of a coupple of weeks (all taken while i was driving)

nice in holland

as in germany

is the same sunrise

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

A couple of very beautiful sunset there!

Comment

Working...
                                X