Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Lauderdale - November 2009

Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Oistein View Post
      Fort Lauderdale - November 2009
      Very, very beautiful atmosphere in that image... look at how the sky goes from dark blue to red!
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

this one was made this afternoon with on the background the energycentral
        (factory were they make electrical power) don't know how it's called in english.

i hope you'll like it. i think its not bad

wesley

Comment

Wonderful, Wesley!!!! I really really like this!

Comment

I’d been wondering how you were getting on with your new camera, Wesley, and here is the answer –a really nice photo!
            If I’d been out taking photos with you I would have liked to have taken a photo like this for my “Skyscape” project!
            The flat landscape where you are is so good for showing beautiful views of the sky. I have seen this also in the paintings of many Dutch artists when I’ve visited art galleries and exhibitions.

Comment

thank you for your comments!! but I'm still learning with my camera so i hope i can make them even better but the spring is coming and thats better here in holland for the colors so then i can make really nice photo's.
              here another one its not really a sunrise but i think its a nice picture.

Comment

Originally posted by wesley View Post

this one was made this afternoon with on the background the energycentral
                (factory were they make electrical power) don't know how it's called in english.

i hope you'll like it. i think its not bad

wesley
                Wonderful image.... I really like the composition there! Well done!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Wesley--another lovely photo!! I can't WAIT until spring, when all the glorious colors of tulips come out in the Netherlands! GREAT JOB!!!!

Comment

i think its to dark but the light of the sun is very special on this picture

Comment

YES!!!! It's not too dark at ALL!!!!!!!! Well Done!

Comment

Originally posted by wesley View Post
                        i think its to dark but the light of the sun is very special on this picture
                        I like it! Kind of spooky in a way!

Comment

OOH, I hadn't thought "spooky" until you said it...but it IS rather like "it's almost sundown and the vampires and werewolves are about to come out...." kind of dusk, isn't it??? Maybe because I just decided I want to re-read "Dracula".........

Comment

Trent Bridge at sunset today.
                            Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
                              Trent Bridge at sunset today.

Looks like my text disappeared here... Strange.

What I wanted to say is that this is a brilliant image. By tweaking it a bit on the saturation side, and removing the stick on the left side, it's a very beautiful image full of early evening light.

This is actually I great image.

Comment

Here is a Cherry Picker (thingy) installing CCTV for the Trent Port Pub, on the riverside.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Working...
                                X