Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
    Beautiful evening at Ranheim recently....
    Wow, envy envy . . . I’d do with a sky like that here !!!!!!!!!!!!! (for obvious reasons )

Comment

Another scrumptous photo from my Captain!!!! Just gorgeous!

Comment

Low sun hanging above the Nidelven River in Trondheim:

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

hello I'm wesley i live in holland and i'm new here,yesterday i'd made some pictures from the sunsets but it is not briljant because i have a new camera (nikon d5000) and i am a beginning photographer so i'll hope jou have respect for that.
          i also have pictures from cruiseships but they are taken with my old camera but i'll show you that later.

Comment

Hello and welcome wesley. I loved your sunsets (as you may have seen if you browse our forum I am very into sky photos at the moment!) Oh, and nice to meet another Nikon user – pakarang, our Captain here on the forum, is a Canon man!!
            I have to admit that even though I have had my D60 for well over a year now, I am still learning and finding out new things.
            Difficult to have a favourite of your photos – I immediately liked the one with the bend in the road, but also that last photo captures the distinctive landscape of Holland so beautifully.

Comment

i'm glad you like them seagull but i hope to maken them better in the future because i'm still learning with the camera

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                that last photo captures the distinctive landscape of Holland so beautifully.
                you mean ,that stupid flat country, cecilia?
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by wesley View Post
                  hello I'm wesley i live in holland and i'm new here,yesterday i'd made some pictures from the sunsets but it is not briljant because i have a new camera (nikon d5000) and i am a beginning photographer so i'll hope jou have respect for that.
                  i also have pictures from cruiseships but they are taken with my old camera but i'll show you that later.

A warm welcome on board to our friendly family!

The first sunset image is actually very brilliant... love it!
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                    Yeaaap . . . extreme flat enough to be fascinating!

Comment

... and only 60 kilometers away from my hometown: the Germans love to go to Holland in order to make their shopping there, and Holland is a paradise for cyclists...

greetings
                      Doris

Comment

hello doris,so i loved to drive in germany in this time of year,around christmas
                        the mostly snowy mountains(southern germany then ,arround osnabruck is just so flat as hollanda), the lightning in the city's and villages.
                        that christmascartfeeling i mean

regard thijs
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

hello doris,so i loved to drive in germany in this time of year,around christmas
                          the mostly snowy mountains(southern germany then ,arround osnabruck is just so flat as hollanda), the lightning in the city's and villages.
                          that christmascartfeeling i mean

regard thijs
                          the next time you've come to Osnabrück (62 meters above the sea), there you get the first mulled wine- Glühwein- at the Christmas marked for free

Doris

Comment

hallo Doris in osnabruck 62 meters above sea ,at low tide

sorry,i can't take your offer,how strange this may be,and i am unic in this, but i am a trucker that don't thrink alcohol,no beer ,champagne, rum,or wine
                            (ok i eat winegums,but there is no wine in it ),but i have never tast wiskey or cognac and i don't wanna try it.imagine that i like that and i
                            can't stop,while i have to drive,they take my licence and also my lunchbox.
                            so when i am in the neighberhood of Osnabruck and i know this a day before
                            i like to drink a cola, sprite,fanta,specie or coffie (what is tremendes expencef???,along your highway's) with you.
                            but i don't come many times there ,when i am in germany then it wil be mostly in the ruhrairia.

regards thijs,from a place closer at waterlevel then osnabruck
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

here you will find all important information in dutch, so let me know when you are near by Osnabrück www.osnabrueck.de/25437.asp

Doris

Comment

to get in Osnabruck ain't a problem with the green sticker on my
                                truckwindow

in my internationel driving time a have bin a coupple of times there for loading or unloading at the industial airia near the romerstrasse.
                                and have spend 1or2 nights at the autohof-truckstop at the west-side of osnabruck.

but i am far off-topic,sorry
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X