• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

never satisfied that kid
    best regards Thijs

Comment

waiting for the QM2,we enjoy the sunrise.

waiting for the QM2,we enjoy the sunset.

best regards Thijs

Comment

while we waited on a Queen to arrive,i take some sunset images ,within 3 minutes,8 images,8 differend settings.

Last edited by janihudi; July 1st, 2012, 14:08.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

almost gone and no Queen in sight.

wel wel there she is.
                YOU missed MY moment your royal highness,thank you.

Royals, you never can work with them,bah.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                  This is absolutely lovely I think... imagine (if the temperature is as warm as I think it might be) sitting in a garden chair with an ice-cold cider looking at this for hours.
                  i don't want to dissapoint you J-O,but sunsets don't take hours,
                  and if they did,then at the end that ice-cold cider issn't that cold anymore.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                    i don't want to dissapoint you J-O,but sunsets don't take hours,
                    and if they did,then at the end that ice-cold cider issn't that cold anymore.
                    You are so correct, but you could always sit for hours from.... even though the sun sets in a few minutes.
                    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I was very bored after tea one night and ended up with this while sat on the back doorstep.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Hey, that's a cool sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
                          Hey, that's a cool sunset.
                          Thank you Tommi! The sun has been a bit rare over here these days! LOL

Comment

Oooohhhh Paul! Beautiful…rather typical sunset colours we’ve been getting (when we've managed to see the sunset!) this strange summer, and you just know the rain will be back when you see those clouds! I like the inclusion of the drainpipe, just subtly lit, to complete the composition.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                              Oooohhhh Paul! Beautiful…rather typical sunset colours we’ve been getting (when we've managed to see the sunset!) this strange summer, and you just know the rain will be back when you see those clouds! I like the inclusion of the drainpipe, just subtly lit, to complete the composition.
                              Thank you Cecilia! We haven't been so lucky with sunsets these days, we've had more rain today and the river is very high again.
                              Ah well! I await the next sunset... whenever that will be! LOL

Comment

This one I took at a wedding, I waited for the sun to do it's thing for some time. Although I did get some really nice shots of the happy couple with the sun rays at their backs too.

Comment

Working...
                                X