X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Paul...what a picture!

Comment

Re: Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

Thank you Cecilia! It was lovely just sitting back in my garden chair and admiring the sun going down!
      Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

great image Paul,i won't take hours for a sunset,but i can look for hours for them.

would you say ''thank you'' to the monkies from me Dane,otherwise we didn't see this beautiful image of the sunrise.

''cma cgm bellini'' departing from Rotterdam into the sunset over a sea, flat as a sheet,to ???

best regards Thijs

Comment

the ''cma cgm bellini'' and the ''opaline'' to,who knows,but the ''pride of Rotterdam'' is sailing to Hull.

best regards Thijs

Comment

''ruth''

best regards Thijs

Comment

Thijs, these are superb. That's all I can say, anything else would be superfluous.
              Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
              Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

thank you,but they still havn't won the IJmuiden sunset. (my opinion)
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Wow! My sunset is only from my back garden, but Thijs and Dane's photo's are outstanding.
                  I know where I'd rather be.... any room for another one guy's!

Comment

mmmm,i think you have to ask Ivy,she knows an outstanding travel agent in Holland.
                    but don't know if he can garantee you a sunset.
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                      mmmm,i think you have to ask Ivy,she knows an outstanding travel agent in Holland.
                      but don't know if he can garantee you a sunset.
                      Oddly I've only really seen Holland from the air Thijs, I don't think I can count 4 hour connection stop in Schipol Airport as seeing Holland.
                      Although Holland looked fantastic from the air, if not a very very bumpy landing! lol

Comment

Medkila....

Comment

A few days ago we had this really weird sunset that created this dramatic backdrop to our neighborhood:

Walking in the shadow of the blues

Comment

Sunset as seen from outside the SAS Radisson Hotel in Aalesund, 14. July, 2011.

At 2232 hrs.:

At 2244 hrs.:

At 2252 hrs. the sun about to disappear behind Valderfjellet:

Still a bit to go before it is under the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
                              A few days ago we had this really weird sunset that created this dramatic backdrop to our neighborhood:

yes quite weird, looks like a blanket of snow, how fantastic is our world !

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

I think I'm in Sunset and Sunrise phase just now. (Or should that be in the opposite order??)

After the late sunset in Aalesund I got inspired to take a series of picture of the sunset in Singapore yesterday, 16 July, 2011.

Starting at 1900 hrs.:

1908 hrs.:

Not much different.

1918 hrs.:

1927 hrs.:

1932 hrs. :

So things happen a bit earlier but quicker here at Equator.
                                Not the best of sunsets last night. Very little colour changes and then it goes too dark for good pictures.
                                Last edited by ombugge; July 17th, 2011, 17:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X