• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

These two pictures are very beautiful, and the composition of the first one is surely perfect with that lovely curve from the post through the boat and along the ends of the breakwaters (?) harbour entrance (?).
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

I agree with IVY, those are some beautiful shots!
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely stunning photos Janihudi's!! Very nice indeed.
              Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

thank you all,and without tweeking,
                so sad that we had the lockbridges against us,otherwise i had the "PRINSENDAM" into the sunset captered
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                  thank you all,and without tweeking,
                  Te-he Good for you. To alter one pixel would have spoiled it. (Don't let Pakarang hear - he actually agreed with me that they were beautiful as they were).
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Sunrise as seen at Tg. Langsat, Johor, Malaysia a few days ago:

Comment

A few nights ago, from the ferry, the tree tops above Rørvik ferry dock silhouetted against a setting sun:

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I have to say thank you to janihudi, on post #202 first photo... I have come back to this photo again and again.
                        It is an amazing photo, and a I could sit there forever just watching this sun kissed harbour. So very serene.
                        One day I will do just that!! Wherever it is.

Comment

Here's a photo I took as the sun was taking it's goodbye's from a little place called Sussworth, right on our border with Nottinghamshire. It was unbelievably windy, the camera was being blown all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
                            Here's a photo I took as the sun was taking it's goodbye's from a little place called Sussworth, right on our border with Nottinghamshire. It was unbelievably windy, the camera was being blown all over the place.

I want you to continue exploring your camera and neighborhood because this is absolutely beautiful!

Comment

Thank you Jan-Olav, I am finding new things all the time about my camera and new places I've discovered. And I've come across some interesting things that I never knew where there!

Comment

this is a beauty,cloudy sky with just a peekhole for the sun.
                                nice bleu skies are wunderfull,but these skies are much better.

thanks that you like my sunset harbour image,
                                these are a vew where i'm glad with
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X