No announcement yet.

Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is my best sunsetshot ever made so far.
    but thats what i think you can disagree with me.

Comment

sunset over rotterdam port

best regards Thijs

Comment

Walking in the shadow of the blues

Comment

Wow, wow, wow – for what is possibly Wesley, Janihudi and Speedbird’s best sunset photos all one after the other! Fabulous, all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbird View Post
            Absolutely beautiful Speedbird.... Fantastic setting.

Did you shoot it in RAW or JPEG, and was it with your new "full grown baby"?

If shot in RAW, I bet if you tweaked the colors a little more, the red and the blue, this would be a truly awesome price winner.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
              Absolutely beautiful Speedbird.... Fantastic setting.

Did you shoot it in RAW or JPEG, and was it with your new "full grown baby"?

If shot in RAW, I bet if you tweaked the colors a little more, the red and the blue, this would be a truly awesome price winner.
              Thanks Pakarang and Seagull! Your mouth makes really nice compliments!

The picture was taken by my trusty old 500D and only slightly edited afterwards.
              I`ve been out of town a few days and just passing by before heading out again but i`ll see what i can do when i get home again!
              Walking in the shadow of the blues

Comment

More sunrises is needed to compete with all these wonderful sunsets.
                Here is the sunrise over Jurong West Anchorage, Singapore a few days ago:

As seen from the helideck on MODU Noble Jim Day, loaded on deck of HLC Blue Marlin.

Comment

we had a beautiful sunset this week,no sun to see,but you know she is there

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

and on top of it ,the next morning a very very very nice sunrise

the black stripe on the side is my cabdoor,driving and shooting remember

best regards Thijs

Comment

and on top,this lucky shot

i had levelled it a bit ,but then i lose the 2 laying cows on the side,so use this original one.
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

Wow janihudi, these are all fantastic, but I love the ones with the mist on the fields the most of all.

Comment

me to,but those 2 days that i can sleep a bit longer (weekend) can bring me to go early out of bed to try some more of these,or there has to be a cruiser come into port.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

WAOW.... janihudi: those are AWESOME... waoow...!
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Janihudi I think you have the eye of an artist. Those are some beautiful pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X