No announcement yet.

Photo Assignement: Your pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sydney 1year 3months the adult dog.... or actually, nothing near adult mentality. The loopy git chewed through an electric cable shutting down the power throughout the entire house, lucky the cable was connected to an extrension cable that lowered to 5amps. Lucky pooch!!

Sydney is an idiot!
    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Loopy, but crumbs, doesn't he look just loveable. I could love him to bits - and I'm a cat person!
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

He is lovable Ivy, but trying to hoover up, mop up or brooming is a nightmare. He thinks it's funny to grab the shaft or the hoover hose, it takes much longer than you would normally take. But actually it is funny... well, er' sort of, and he does have a sense of humour.

Comment

I thought I would share with you some pictures of my late West highland Terrier Josie, her nickname was wool as you can proberbly tell from the pics. Excuse the bad quality pics they were taken on an old mobile phone.

And here is one after she had a hair cut!

Comment

Reminds me of Red Riding Hood, White Star: What big eyes you've got..... What big ears you've got....
            Ivy

Comment

Here is Sydney (aka Mr bongo), during our trip down the the banks of the mighty Trent.

Here is my other proud fella' Danny (aka Big D).

Comment

Sweet Baby Dogs!!!!

Sydney reminds me of my old English setter, Dixie..... love those ears!!! and Big D looks ready for any fun!!!

Love 'em!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
                  Here is my other proud fella' Danny (aka Big D).
                  is this what they called a "appenseller"? dont know the englisch name.
                  a swiss mountaindog,i believe the smallest kind of 4.

we had 2 bernerdaise?? dont know the exact englisch name eather.
                  the longhared version,and the third in biggest,the biggest is the big swiss mountaindog.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

i will count to ten,for you to hide and then i will hunt you

oke ,i won´t peek

best regards Thijs

Comment

What a cute cat..... I really, really, really want a house cat!
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                        What a cute cat..... I really, really, really want a house cat!
                        You are a cat person, too, I think. Janihudi's reminds me of my Dusky, although she didn't have the very light ginger patches, and, being half Siamese (funny goings on in the farmyard that she came from ), she had a more triangular face. She was as talkative as a Siamese but with a normal tabby-cat voice, thank goodness. Always chuntering on about something.
                        Ivy

Comment

So funny! The captions are PERFECT!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't exactly call Abbie a pet, but she is a family member of over 15 years. She isn't something to be messed with, but with us she's like a fluffy bunny. As 1 foot chick she used preen my hair, these days she's a little bigger with her 6 foot wing span.

Abbie

Comment

I feel sure you've either shown a photo of Abbie somewhere or else mentioned her, but can't find anything on this thread. This photo is just perfect, Paul, I can feel every feather. Great.
                              Ivy

Comment

I think your right Ivy, although I can't remember myself where I put that one... maybe nature post?
                                Abbie is a great bird, but by crikey she has got one heckuva temper.

Comment

Working...
                                X