No announcement yet.

Photo Assignement: Your pets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice portrait thaiGer,Jan-Olav coodn't?? do it better.
    an old picture of you thaiGer?
    best regards Thijs

Comment

I have never been a cat or dog person. Then late last summer a stary cat showed up in my hops garden. She would follow me everywhere and kill mice & moles in the garden. Now she is an official member of the family and loves to walk with me for miles through the forest.

Comment

he that's easy that he/she has a mousecollord fur.
        now he/she is in disckaice's (totally wrong written) incognito/unrecconaiseble (got to look where the translationbook is) so the mice don't see him.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

What a cute cat Dane.... Love that cat, and it's got a very good camouflage for hunting mice.

I bet you are now more a cat person than before, seeing mice get knocked off.
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Here' is my Nelly (Nelson), who I lost last year in a thoughtful pose. Hyper intelligent fellow he was.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

looks indeed a clever fellow,life sucks when you loose your pal.
              you found hem dead or have you put him to sleep?
              i have already 3 times choose a date for 3 of oure big fellows to put them to sleep.
              the first a bobtail 10.5 years
              the second a bernadise 7.5 years
              the third also a bernadise already after 5 years
              glad that finally after 6 weeks, i got out of hospital on a thirsday to make the disision on friday that it cant be longer with him, saterday the vet came and i was done with dogs bringing to sleep but my wife wanted a dog again,so we buyed INDY a longhaired german sheperd,hooping that over severall years lay dead unther the stairs,so that I dont have to dissaide to put him to sleep.

but the cats go on with there live and on and on

best regards Thijs

Comment

Not my pet, but this guy was crossing the road right ahead of me while I was out walking last night... a porcupine:

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

when you put catfeed for hem it wil be your pet,he come back every time.
                  better ask to the vet what kind of catfood
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

This is a picture of the neighbor's cat behind the glas wall on the balcony, it looked a little surprised when I took a picture of it this morning, it seems to think "what is it for a creature who's watching me"

Best wishes from
                    Bengt Domben

Comment

Great shot.... it's as if he really wonders what is going on, not quite able to figure it out.

Comment

indeed a great shot,you can see really thinking her/him whats gooing on there
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

No special cat food needed - one hedgehog ate my chocolate cookies, the second stole my last piece white chocolate.

Please don't think I feed hedgehogs with sweeties. I didn't expect visitors in my tent this evening and when I heard a noise it was too late. They ignored the apples... and some time later everything was safe in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Eilun View Post
                            No special cat food needed - one hedgehog ate my chocolate cookies, the second stole my last piece white chocolate.

Please don't think I feed hedgehogs with sweeties. I didn't expect visitors in my tent this evening and when I heard a noise it was too late. They ignored the apples... and some time later everything was safe in my car.
                            Very brave hedgehogs and great photos!

Comment

Furry Rule- a feral goat with a lovely nature but still very wary. Long hair for the harsh winters.

Baggy Pants, a Bagot goat. Now she scared me, she wasn't friendly.

Johnny Cashmere

Tasha, a Siberian goat with ears to keep the snow out.

Tasha and Flop (Daddy was Johnny Cashmere)

Scanned from slides taken in the 1990s

Comment

Can moles swim?

Well the answer is yes, they can swim very well. Unfortunately they can't see where they are going. This one was swimming round in circles

Our spaniel to the rescue. The mole was returned to dry land, cold and shocked but uninjured

scanned from archived slides dated 1990s

Comment

Working...
                                X