Sorry to hear that Thijs. Very sad.
    Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

• nari
      nari commented
      Editing a comment
      I am a cat lover more than a dog lover and have had my share of burying deceased cats in the yard over the decades. However, I would always want to own a cat - my current landlord is well over 18 years old, shrieks like a banshee when he gets "lost" in the house, but is still good company. To me cats are a part of life that I have known since about 4 years old!!

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      we like them both overhere,but i don't want a dog anymore. it so nice comming home and i don't have to go out in de rain late in the evening after the movie on tv and have to shower and the alarm runs befor 4 am.
      we don't have a big garden here, if i had to bury them in the garden,it would be almost full with 4 big dogs.(Bobtail,2 bernedese and a longhair german shepperd)
      also we're living here on heavy clay ground,not the best to dig a hole of 1 meter deep
      but though she is shy,its fun with her, she is a caog or a doca. she brings back the paper balls like a dog the sticks or balls

Yves, vers sad.Our cas are the Best part of us.

Comment

Sad to hear that, Thijs. They become a part of us, and when they pass, a part of us dies. But life goes on, Thijs, it has to. My thoughts to you.
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Cats go on the ice. Cats break through the ice. Cats drown in ponds. That is very sad, but you can't avoid it. The cat has to be lucky to survive the first bad experience. Then she is more careful.
        Our cat used to join me when i was in the bathtube as long as she was young. She liked the ticking noise of the bath foam and was hunting my toes from the edge of the bathtube..... until she was too courageous and fell into the bathtube. Within seconds she jumped out of the water and after that experience she never played that game again.

When i was young we lost two cats in young age on the surrounding streets. On the farm of my grandparents dead cats were quite normal, because they had a lot of them.
        Our family cat survived a lot of dangerous moments and is now fourteen. They can reach far more than twenty years, but not all of them.

So yes, it is very sad and tragic and you have my heartful sympathy. So be sad for a while, then go and get a new one!
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Oh, how tragically unfortunate. My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

Life of cats is certainly a tough life - they have a lot to learn about the world.
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

thank you all for your thoughts.

i (we) miss our little dear.
            she is cremated Friday ,so we think she will be ''home'' tomorrow or theusday.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Friday march 2 our dear came home again.

best regards Thijs

Comment

in that week there was also a message on Facebook that the owners of a lost little kitten was search for.
                but no reactions and where she had search shelter couldend keep her .so if no one came up she went to a aniamal home.

we gave it a shot.

meet Daisy

about 7 months the vet thinks and just 1,7 kilo,much under weight
                best regards Thijs

Comment

• nari
                  nari commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I love the way her fur stands up high between her toes. She will probably love to be groomed once she puts on some weight.

best regards Thijs

Comment

just a few - points.

she is more or less a little shy and scary,we had a lot of work to get her as Nala,

and her former owners can want her back if they want,technaly it's stil there kitten.
                  she was lost, nice that we did take her,but by ''law'' it's stil there kitten.
                  so for this moment we cant chip her or nuder her,because we lost our money than.
                  we have to wait a few months is what the vet says.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

She looks happy enough cuddling up to you both, anyway, doesn't she? She has such beautiful long fur even at her very young age and is going to be the star of the show when she is fully grown. Keep your fingers crossed, Thijs.
                    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• nari
                      nari commented
                      Editing a comment
                      May she live a long and contented life, Thijs!

• janihudi
                      janihudi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      if i spent some time with her,she issn't that shy anymore,but the next day i have to start again

• janihudi
                      janihudi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i / we hope too Nari

today she found the frontdoor window,hmmm thats intresting

oh my God,she is
                    possessed

best regards Thijs

Comment

• wherrygirl
                      wherrygirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Little devil cat !

I am glad you are taking a new attempt. Good luck!
                    Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• janihudi
                      janihudi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Its a fact that having animals in house is good for your heart.
                      But if thats counts for crocs too????

she is dooing great,weights more than 2 kilo now.
                    but she issn't sterrilized yet.
                    the vet says wait for chipping her and sterilizise her. the owner could came up and claims her back. and you lost you money.
                    well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    we know what we had wait for.
                    she is now Kamal??????? (i need for a male cat)
                    24/7 miaauwing that she wants it.
                    not that good for a good nightsleep.
                    so i told Henny a little white lie.
                    would be to late to get home ,just to make the 9 hours of rest and i had to go again.
                    my reward, a good nightsleep. even in that that .....!
                    upcoming Thursday it's her time for the vet. cutcut

but she is cute

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                      X