Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2012: CaptainsVoyage Forum Monthly Digital Photo Competition.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: April 2012: CaptainsVoyage Forum Monthly Digital Photo Competition.

Originally posted by PoloUK View Post
    or even a nice simple one like Mountains?
    yeah right rub it in,let's do mountains,that nice for those flatlands citicins
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
      yeah right rub it in,let's do mountains,that nice for those flatlands citicins
      Oops - sorry Thijs - didn't think about that! All things are relative!!
      Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Mills? Mice (as in cheese)?
        Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

thats better mark.
          macdonalds
          best regards Thijs

Comment

I agree, we should reinstate the competitions... but, are there anyone who could want to be the "administrator" of the competition...?

Lady E, are you still interested, I know you offered yourself a while ago?
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I agree, we should reinstate the competitions... but, are there anyone who could want to be the "administrator" of the competition...?

Lady E, are you still interested, I know you offered yourself a while ago?

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I'm quite new on this forum (and not as active as I would hope, although I visit often), but I really enjoy the photo competitions and I would also like them very much to go on. I'm not sure how much work the "admistration" requires, but if there isn't any other volunteer (and if you are OK to trust me with this important responsability) I'd be willing to give it a go...
                MS Lofoten April 2006, March 2012, Feb 2013. MS Polarlys Dec 2010. MS Fram Feb 2009, Sep 2011.
                Upcoming : MS Fram Dec 2013, MS Lofoten Sep 2014
                My travelblog : http://voyageterremer.blogspot.com. Hurtigruten, Antarctica, Svalbard, Norway (and other places...).

Comment

Originally posted by Sarnia View Post
                  I'm quite new on this forum (and not as active as I would hope, although I visit often), but I really enjoy the photo competitions and I would also like them very much to go on. I'm not sure how much work the "admistration" requires, but if there isn't any other volunteer (and if you are OK to trust me with this important responsability) I'd be willing to give it a go...
                  Appreciate your kind message, I'm working on finding a good workable solution to continue these in the future.

Comment

Working...
                  X