No announcement yet.

Samsung SGH-G600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doddington reminds me a bit of Hampton Court...but maybe because of the brick???

I love the Labyrinth and th boxwood garden!!! Lovely. A 'proper mansion'-- made me giggle!

And the moors!!! Oh, I LOVE that--made me wonder where Heathcliff and Cathy are!!!!! If you think you were a complete idiot for standing in the weather to get the photo--I for one am GLAD YOU DID!!!!!!!

Comment

Love the images of the long road, moors as long as the eye can see... thanks for getting out!
      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Check this sky out! I took this a couple of minutes ago, very dark and deep rumbling thunder. Although hardly any lightning.
        Funny thing is it's nice and bright again now.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Oh, you got the exact same dark clouds as appeared above Trondheim this late afternoon! What a rain squall! It's seldom that I see such large rain drops fall in Norway... we do have rain here also, but more over several hours and smaller drops... today was different!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

This is typical of tropical rain squalls, which we have plenty of here in Singapore at the moment with the change of monsoon.

Has the UK (and even Trondheim) moved into the tropics???

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
              Has the UK (and even Trondheim) moved into the tropics???
              Exactly my thoughts as well yesterday... this was more like the monsoon squalls common to Bangkok, and I don't ever remembering such a strong rain shower in Trondheim. Each rain drop was at the size of a cat...

Comment

This is what I arrived to this morning with one of my horses. More vets bills.

Thankfully he's alright, so far!

Comment

Ouch--poor baby! Did he catch up against a fence pole or nail??? Doesn't look like a kick... How's he doing??

Comment

Well, it seems that very thick briars and huge thorns may have cut into him.The vets give him some anti-biotic, so just to to keep an eye on him for a few days.

Comment

Working...
                    X