X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNAalesund
    started a topic Samsung Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy Note

Moodpicture from Aalesund harbour close to midight last night. I could just sit there for hours just watching and smell the fresh air from the ocean :-)

• TNAalesund
    replied
    Disney Magic in Ålesund would be great!! I look forward to that :-) Hope we will hear her disney tunes in the streets of the city ;-) They have tried for five years to get Disney Cruise Line to put Ålesund on their cruiseplan. They will arrive twice next year. Both times in June and the last arrival they will watch "sankthans" celebration here in Ålesund.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Nice to see you back again!!!! And pictures from Ålesund.
    Look forward to the summer months when I will be visiting again, for cruise call photograpfy, of course. But don't know when as it all has to be timed with work and also cruisecalls at Åndalsnes (you see I want to make a day out of it when I first go) :-)
    I saw in Romsdals Budstikke that the people working with cruise there had "snatched" my long time thought about getting DISNEY MAGIC to visit Kristiansund.
    She will visit Molde and Ålesund (and Åndalsnes) in the summer of 2015.
    We who like cruise ships and are feeded only small to mid-sized ships up here, has to go to other places to experience the big ones.
    I like Ålesund a lot and it's always a pleasure going there...

Leave a comment:

• yvneac
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for this first springtime photo in Aalesund.Hope you'll send more.

• TNAalesund
    replied
    Springtime in Ålesund :-)

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

The quality of Samsung cameras are way better than that fruit-telephone-cameras.

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied

Yeees, the first one takes me dreaming away. Pretty hard to concentrate on work again then!!

Leave a comment:

• yvneac
    replied

TNA
    You live in one of the more beautiful part of Norway-it's the opinion of a Frenchman in love with your country- so carry on to share your pictures from Aalesund and surroundings.Be sure I always look at them.
    As you say,we can almost smell the midnight atmosphere in your photo taken in the harbour.Great.

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    replied

Not too bad,
    or to use other words - pretty much excellent.

Leave a comment:

• TNAalesund
    replied

Today i went for a walk on Emblemsfjellet. It is a small mountain in Spjelkavik just 12 km east of Aalesund. Here are some pictures i shot with my mobilephone.

In the first picture you can see Aalesund in the background

The next one is towards the island Sula, which used to be a part of Aalesund.

Next one is towards Sykkylven

Leave a comment:

Working...
X