Samsung Galaxy Note

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy Note

Moodpicture from Aalesund harbour close to midight last night. I could just sit there for hours just watching and smell the fresh air from the ocean :-)

"I may not be able to control the wind, but I can adjust my sails."

Enthusiastically regards
    Torbjørn Nybø

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note

Today i went for a walk on Emblemsfjellet. It is a small mountain in Spjelkavik just 12 km east of Aalesund. Here are some pictures i shot with my mobilephone.

In the first picture you can see Aalesund in the background

The next one is towards the island Sula, which used to be a part of Aalesund.

Next one is towards Sykkylven

Enthusiastically regards
    Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Not too bad,
      or to use other words - pretty much excellent.

Comment

TNA
        You live in one of the more beautiful part of Norway-it's the opinion of a Frenchman in love with your country- so carry on to share your pictures from Aalesund and surroundings.Be sure I always look at them.
        As you say,we can almost smell the midnight atmosphere in your photo taken in the harbour.Great.

Comment

Yeees, the first one takes me dreaming away. Pretty hard to concentrate on work again then!!
          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

The quality of Samsung cameras are way better than that fruit-telephone-cameras.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
            Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
            Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Springtime in Ålesund :-)

Enthusiastically regards
              Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

• yvneac
                yvneac commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for this first springtime photo in Aalesund.Hope you'll send more.

Nice to see you back again!!!! And pictures from Ålesund.
              Look forward to the summer months when I will be visiting again, for cruise call photograpfy, of course. But don't know when as it all has to be timed with work and also cruisecalls at Åndalsnes (you see I want to make a day out of it when I first go) :-)
              I saw in Romsdals Budstikke that the people working with cruise there had "snatched" my long time thought about getting DISNEY MAGIC to visit Kristiansund.
              She will visit Molde and Ålesund (and Åndalsnes) in the summer of 2015.
              We who like cruise ships and are feeded only small to mid-sized ships up here, has to go to other places to experience the big ones.
              I like Ålesund a lot and it's always a pleasure going there...
              "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Disney Magic in Ålesund would be great!! I look forward to that :-) Hope we will hear her disney tunes in the streets of the city ;-) They have tried for five years to get Disney Cruise Line to put Ålesund on their cruiseplan. They will arrive twice next year. Both times in June and the last arrival they will watch "sankthans" celebration here in Ålesund.

Enthusiastically regards
                Torbjørn Nybø

Comment

Working...
                X