Photo Creations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Creations

One of the fun things with Photoshop or any other pixel editing programs is their ability to manipulate photos, I think they are getting more clever with every year for what they can do... and a little imagination thrown in!
    And yes, I've been playing again.

Here are three photos I've been playing around with over the last week.

Right now, I'm having a think about what peculiar thing to do next! LOL
    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Re: Photo Creations

very nice Paul,but with those rainshowers,this might the truth instead of photoshop
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
      very nice Paul,but with those rainshowers,this might the truth instead of photoshop
      True Thijs! Lot's more rain on the way too, that and my imagination running riot again! LOL

Comment

Parts of Devon looked like that last week! But seriously, it is amazing what you can do now with programs like Photoshop. Your photos above have come out well, just goes to show what you can do when you start experimenting. I have a Photoshop CS2, but have no idea how to do anything with it other than really basic stuff. I would not have a clue about doing what you have done with the water. I look forward to see what you can come up with next - have fun Paul!
        Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve.B View Post
          Parts of Devon looked like that last week! But seriously, it is amazing what you can do now with programs like Photoshop. Your photos above have come out well, just goes to show what you can do when you start experimenting. I have a Photoshop CS2, but have no idea how to do anything with it other than really basic stuff. I would not have a clue about doing what you have done with the water. I look forward to see what you can come up with next - have fun Paul!
          I saw a few reports on Devon under water, with the land being at saturation point still it will happen again come the next heavy rains Steve,
          With Photoshop CS2 it's a steep learning curve, but once you understand how the programs bits and bobs come together to tackle your idea it starts to level off curve wise.
          It's taken me a loooong time to get to the point where I am right now, but I'm still learning and discovering new things about it every day. I do mean every day!
          You know what though! Photoshop to me isn't about learning every nut & bolt about it... it's about having a huge amount of fun with it. Trial & error is as good a way as any to deal with Photoshop.
          Indeed 'me shall have lots of fun with it Steve! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
            It's taken me a loooong time to get to the point where I am right now, but I'm still learning and discovering new things about it every day. I do mean every day!
            You know what though! Photoshop to me isn't about learning every nut & bolt about it... it's about having a huge amount of fun with it. Trial & error is as good a way as any to deal with Photoshop.
            Indeed 'me shall have lots of fun with it Steve! LOL
            Exciting idea for a new thread. Atta boy, Paul!
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
              Exciting idea for a new thread. Atta boy, Paul!
              Thank you Ivy! The only stepping stone is to think up the next daft idea, I'm sure I'm daft enough! LOL

Comment

Ye-ee-es. Well, you said it!
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                  Ye-ee-es. Well, you said it!
                  You never know Ivy, the next time I might sink a whole city! Now where can I start? LOL

Comment

That just throw out the phrase; "photographic proof".

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
                      That just throw out the phrase; "photographic proof".
                      That is very true Ombugge! I've seen some fakes where I've been fooled altogether by what some clever people have done.
                      Although myself I've yet to tackle something much more complex, it's having the time to do it in the first place though.
                      Last edited by SaintsFCFan; July 20th, 2012, 21:24.

Comment

WAOW... I'm really impressed there... it's really amazing when we now in images and film, are starting to erase the fine line between what looks real and what is actually real.

In those images above, I can't really see that they are "faked".... I think you have done a marvellous job in PS, and I can't wait to see "what next"....

One thing I have always dreamt of seeing is an image of for example the Titanic sailing into a Norwegian fjord, or meeting the Oasis of the Seas at sea somewhere... wink-wink
                        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                          WAOW... I'm really impressed there... it's really amazing when we now in images and film, are starting to erase the fine line between what looks real and what is actually real.

In those images above, I can't really see that they are "faked".... I think you have done a marvellous job in PS, and I can't wait to see "what next"....

One thing I have always dreamt of seeing is an image of for example the Titanic sailing into a Norwegian fjord, or meeting the Oasis of the Seas at sea somewhere... wink-wink
                          Wow! That's a biggie J-O! You know me, I'll give it a go. LOL

Comment

For those that want's to have some neat programs to play with, NIK Collection is now free for download. Haven't tried these myself, but the BW converter looks really interesting.
                            The programs will work as stand alone or as plugins to Lightroom and Photoshop.
                            https://www.google.com/nikcollection/

Comment

Working...
                            X