Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

Congratulations to the December 2011 winner!

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
    DEC-017 Stockholm shore

• Tommi
    replied
    Re: December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    Congratulations to the winner!!
    Have always wanted to take such night shots myself. I understand how long a way I have to go to do that when I see such images...
    Thank you Sterkoder & janihudi.

Taking the picture is not difficult. The hard part is to time the blue hour and/or find a subject that has enough with artificial light. This picture would probably been quite dull without the lights and the Christmas tree.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    Re: December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

congratulation tommi with this christmas spirit image

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Congratulations to the winner!!
    Have always wanted to take such night shots myself. I understand how long a way I have to go to do that when I see such images...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X