Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

Congratulations to the December 2011 winner!

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
    DEC-017 Stockholm shore
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Re: December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

Congratulations to the winner!!
    Have always wanted to take such night shots myself. I understand how long a way I have to go to do that when I see such images...
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Re: December 2011 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced

congratulation tommi with this christmas spirit image
      best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
        Congratulations to the winner!!
        Have always wanted to take such night shots myself. I understand how long a way I have to go to do that when I see such images...
        Thank you Sterkoder & janihudi.

Taking the picture is not difficult. The hard part is to time the blue hour and/or find a subject that has enough with artificial light. This picture would probably been quite dull without the lights and the Christmas tree.

Comment

Working...
        X