Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
June 2010 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced. Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 2010 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced.

June 2010 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winner Announced.

A very close race this month, and two winners has come out on top with an equal amount of votes:

F1 automotive technology by Seagull 8 votes and 40% of the total votes.

Like pulling teeth by SaintsFCFan 8 votes and 40% of the total votes.

Congratulations to both winners and the runner up's!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Ohhhhh, thrilled to find I’m joint winner!
    . . . but I have a distinct feeing that I may have gained a few votes due to the (to some) attractive subject matter . . .

My HUGE congratulations to SaintsFCFan for a much more imaginative winning entry.

Comment

Congratulations to you Seagull, I actually think your F1 photo is outstanding and oozes so much class.
      If I could have voted twice for your photo... I would have. Your is definitely the winner for me!! Brilliant.
      Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Well thank you Paul, I guess that truly makes us joint mutually admiring winners!
        I guess the skill in mine was to click at the right moment and keep in focus and unshaking when there are these guys and a car bearing down on you! Important paparazzi skills no doubt!
        I would actually like the far distance down the pit lane to have been more out of focus, but then this photo was taken with my old Panasonic FZ20. The major reason for eventually getting a real DSLR was exactly these depth of field considerations – for photographing of individual penguins in Antarctica without confusing backgrounds (and before you search the forum and camera exif data to tell me I did OK with the old camera, there are some photos e.g. the cow parade in Telemark, where I spent ages photoshopping blurred backgrounds to salvage pictures of some of those exhibits!)

Comment

congratulations to you both,nice images.
          best regards Thijs

Comment

Congratulations Seagull and SaintsFCFan.

Comment

Congratulation you both, great pics.
              with kind regards,
              Joachim

hurtigforum.de / hurtigwiki.de

Comment

Working...
              X