Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 2010 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winners

February 2010 - CaptainsVoyage Monthly Digital Photo Competition Winners

First of all, I would like to extend a most sincere thank you to all members who joined the competition with a total of 33 fantastic entries.

I would also like to thank all the 28 members who took the time to vote in the February competition. It was very exiting for all members to see the close race and that so many members took time to review all the wonderful entries.

Despite the fact that the race was really close for a very long time, one winner was eventually found.

With 50 % of the votes, Doris H won the first price with her entry "Blue Eyes".

Congratulations to Doris H!

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Congratulations Doris!
    Having visited the husky dogs in Tromso recently I know how difficult it is to concentrate on exposure and focus and everything when you are convinced your camera lens is about to receive a big sloppy lick!
    Ok, you can tell I’m not a “dog-person”, but I actually think anyone would become a temporary dog-person at the very least while looking at this engaging image.

Comment

the blue eyes and I say thank you very much for choosing that photo as winner photo

Doris

Comment

Yay! Doris, congratulations and well done indeed. I love the dog!
        Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

congratulations doris,loved those bleu eyes
          best regards Thijs

Comment

Congratulation from me too, doris, this eyes are unbelievable
            with kind regards,
            Joachim

hurtigforum.de / hurtigwiki.de

Comment

Working...
            X