X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2009 - Winner announced.

October 2009 - Winner announced!

Dear all competitors, readers and beloved members,

CaptainsVoyage Digital Photo Competition of October 2009 has now been closed and the votes has been tallied up. On behalf of all, we would like to thank all participants for their participation and look forward to a new exiting month.

A total of 42 wonderful entries were made throughout the month, 13 people cast a total of 50 votes.

Entry number 042 entitles "Vesteraalen in winter" won the competition with a total of 6 votes, a 46,15% of the grand total.

It is also worth mentioning that entry number 34, "Freight train" by Haakon was a close runner up with a total of 5 votes (38,46%).

OCT-041: Vesteraalen in winter

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Let me congratulate you sir!! Well done indeed!
    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Congratulation to you, Jan-Olav!!!

When I wrote earlier that I knew what picture would win, I gambled on nr. 34, "Freight Train"...., but that was as I recall before you entered with "Vesterålen".
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

A beautiful photograph. Congratulations!

Comment

I already said I thought some particular transport must have attracted votes rather than the photograph So it made a fascinating link with the Hurtigruten poll where we are meant to be voting for the transport! And there Vesterålen hasn't had any votes at all.

So you can easily work out my conclusion about the winning photo here!
          Congratulations J-O!

Comment

Congratulations Jan-Olav.It's indeed a beatiful picture of a nice ship in a lovely scenery.
            Best wishes from
            Bengt Domben

Comment

Working...
            X