Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sterkoder's Art Thread

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    We aslo had Sikorsky Stallions at Kvernberget, but I have no images of them.
    Let me throw in a pencil drawing I made of the type....
    Sterkoder, you should make more of these... I love caricatures of such high quality!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
    Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
    Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

I don't have more helicopter drawings at hand, but here's one of the Harrier, and that's a plane flown much like a helicopter...
    Thank you for wanting more of the drawings. Inspires me to continue

Some may have seen it before, but here's one of a fantacy aircraft. Maybe I had the B737 on my mind when making it, I don't know...

"IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Thanks, Oistein!

I have another jet, a business jet that might call for a smile

And a satisfied B737 from the old Braathens flying low over terrain and having a good time

Finally, here's a Northrop F-5 of RNoAF 338 sqn. in pointillism

And an old local steamer of the fjords around Kristiansund. I like paper, pencil and colourpencil best, so they might not be as sharp as the great datadrawings you've seen inside CV

Jan-Olav: If you feel like it, you could gather these drawing posts and move them to a drawing thread...., but it might not be necessary. You decide.

Comment

Sterkoder's Art Thread

Sterkoder's Art Thread

A place for Sterkoder to post his fantastic pencil drawings!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Thank you on that, Jan-Olav!!!
          I also hope to see some other pencil/pen/ink and paper drawings in here, but since this thread has my name on it (), I decide that you only post handmade drawings, as that interest me a lot.... I love to see and learn off the work of others.

Here's a pencil study of details on a fantacy boat
          (I made most of these drawings in 1996-99. some also back in '93).

Another study, also of a fantacy vessel

I'm sure you've seen this drawing before. It's a pencil drawing of the RMS "Titanic" wheel
          Last edited by Sterkoder; September 16th, 2009, 18:46.

Comment

Fantastic Sterkoder!! I love these pencil drawings, they showcase your tremendous talent.
            I find them oustanding. WOW!!
            Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

they showcase your tremendous talent.
              I find them oustanding. WOW!!
              This is what I could write about you in "your" thread
              I like your data-drawings, and have no idea how you do it.

Thank you so much for your comments!!

Comment

Have you ever seen or heared about the 19-year old norwegian girl Josephine Ryan from Drammen...?
                Take a look at this link to a film on NRK1 from yesterday, and tell me what you all think about pencil drawing...

I mean, she takes drawing up to new levels and completely new divisions..
                Her technique makes her drawings look like a photography. I'm speachless!!!!

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/distrikt/...d/verdi/109604

Comment

Have you ever seen or heared about the 19-year old norwegian girl Josephine Ryan from Drammen...?
                  Take a look at this link to a film on NRK1 from yesterday, and tell me what you all think about pencil drawing...

I mean, she takes drawing up to new levels and completely new divisions..
                  Her technique makes her drawings look like a photography. I'm speachless!!!!

What an amazing young lady, she certainly has a gift. She seems to me to be a very quiet and humble young lady, indeed her chosen field will propel her to great stardom within the art world.
                  While I can greatly admire the works of those on so higher a level, I also greatly admire the works of people who produce art just because they love what they do.
                  To me anyone who can draw or paint and can convey what is in their mind at any level... is priceless!!
                  Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

To me anyone who can draw or paint and can convey what is in their mind at any level... is priceless!!
                    On that we can agree!!!

Comment

Good gracious... I'm having to blink my eyes several times....stunning. I hope we are able to see where she goes with this in a few years.... Need to bookmark her name....

Comment

I love these Sterkoder, just seen them for the first time. I never realised you had a talent for such things! Look forward to seeing more in the future. Good work indeed.
                        Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Thank you so much for warm and nice comments!
                          I'll continue with a pencil drawing of an old NSSR vessel, the "J.M. Johansen"

Then a pencil detail study of an old passenger vessel sailing the fjords of my county in the 1930's..., the "Kvernes"

A lifeboat

Anchor and chain

A detail from a sailing vessel

Rope and a wire screw

A fantacy little tug

(I'm sure I've posted these in our old closed forum, but since Jan-Olav gave me my own thread....).

Comment

A fantacy car from scratch to finish, pencil and coloured pencil

Comment

An F-104 Starfighter of the RNoAF performed in ink pointillism. (0.1-0.2 mm ink dots).

Detail in pencil of an old dock and a fjord steamer stern from the 1930's

I belive you all know this man...? Ink pointillism.

Fantacy seaplane, fantacy registration. Pencil study.

Comment

Working...
                              X