What are you listening to right now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
    ENYA is brilliant music for any moment where I need a piece of quiet!
    Ditto on the Enya for me....very peaceful. When I have trouble sleeping.

Comment

Not right now...but this one is for Pilotdane...whenever I go to brew a batch of beer, I have to start off by playing this really really loud.....sorta gets me in the mood....and I really don't know why...just one of those things that got started long ago...

Jefferson Airplane/Starship Whatever "We Built This City"

Comment

This is me right now, BR5-49. A song called Honky Tonk Song.

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Remember this anyone?

Comment

I'm in my rock mood right now, so a little Whitesnake - Slide It In. Turned up as far it will go. Ear shattering, but good.

Comment

Time for some Bob, Bob Dylan that is!

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
                I'm in my rock mood right now, so a little Whitesnake - Slide It In. Turned up as far it will go. Ear shattering, but good.
                Five minutes ago I was sitting here feeling a bit tired, thinking maybe an early night......then i find your Whitesnake post, BING, wide awake now!
                Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

See, I'm awake now!

Van Halen - JUMP!
                  Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Another day, another mood. Today I fancy a bit of eighties music. Dire Straits always reminds me of the boom and bust era back then - Yuppies everywhere in Battersea where I used to live at that time.

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arm's.

Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet.

Dire Straits - So Far Away.

Last edited by Steve.B; July 3rd, 2009, 13:40.

Comment

Nice collection there Steve, very nice!
                      Me, I'm listening to a bit of Marti Brom.

Comment

One of my favourite rockabilly ladies, this is Miss Mary Ann.

Comment

Many many years ago, this was our anthem in the pub. "nuff sed".

Comment

A strange one for an Englishman, but I've liked this one for a long time. And sing it when very drunk.

Comment

For me the making the guitar sing, ranks as my all time favourite of Franny Beecher. Doing his thing!!

Comment

Dire straits are very awesome, Steve! I just love them!

I'm listening to this right now, Boys of summer covered by Motel Westcoast...I just love their version!

Comment

Working...
                                X