X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Kiss - Never Enough
    This takes me back to my biking days, it was played a heckuva lot at venues.

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    I have been after this track for over 3 decades, and at last I have it!!!!!!
    Classy or what!

Moonlight Magic

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    I always get a lump in me throat when I hear Alan Freed, what a guy!!

Alan Freed & Big Al Sears - Right Now!

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Sheesh! I had a think back to the very early 80s. What I recall is that Meatloaf was indeed played at many parties & venues I attended, but damned if I was ever sober listening to anything back then. But hey! Those were certainly the days and great fun was had by Meatloaf, myself & many many Black & Tans.

Leave a comment:

• Steve.B
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    after all these yours,stil my favourite, of the Bat Out Of Hell album
    Can only agree with you on that one. Bat out of Hell will always be one of all time classic albums.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    after all these years,stil my favourite, of the Bat Out Of Hell album

with a good second place for;

meat`s songwriter :Jim Steinman; Left in the Dark
    Last edited by janihudi; April 17th, 2011, 10:27. Reason: it is years instead of yours

Leave a comment:

• Steve.B
    replied
    Originally posted by pilotdane View Post
    OK, that was... interesting.
    Well it was certainly different. Now I had always assumed that song was about the 'National Express' coaches that we have over in in GB - you know the sort of thing - if you want to get somewhere cheaply you jump on one of them, I guess similar to the Greyhound coaches you have (or used to have) in America.
    But after watching the video to the song for the first time, im just too sure what the hell it's about! But like you say Dane.......interesting!

Anyway, I shall apologise for posting such a thing, i shall now post what i was originally looking for when i stumbled across that last one. A group that brings back many happy memories from various drunken adventures in Belfast in the late eighties, a rock group called Energy Orchard.

Energy Orchard - Belfast.

Energy Orchard - Sailor Town.

Leave a comment:

• pilotdane
    replied
    OK, that was... interesting.

Leave a comment:

• Steve.B
    replied
    Don't even ask! Just one of those YouTube sessions where you go looking for one thing, but ended up finding something totally different!

Rather random - Divine Comedy, The National Express.

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Stray Cats - Drink That Bottle Down
    I remember myself and a band (that shall remain nameless), doing a rendition of this in 1982. It went down a storm with the audience, they were all drunk though! And me too!!

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    This lady has a wonderful voice, and never got the recognition she so deserved. What a husky voice!!

Helen Shapiro - You Don't Know

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Okey dokey! Here is Eeco Rijken Rapp - YouTube Blues. I love this guy, exceptional pianist to say the least.... and he swiiiiings.

Leave a comment:

• Oistein
    replied

T'YEER-NA-N-OGE. (Tir N'a noir) There is a country called Tír-na-n-Og, which means the Country of the Young, for age and death have not found it; neither tears nor loud laughter have gone near it. ...

Here in English

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Is Ook Schitterend - Voltooid verleden tijd (it's a Dutch song, very beautiful in my opinion)

also listening to Kronenburg park, another one of my fave Dutch songs:

Leave a comment:

• pilotdane
    replied
    It's funny when Kiss was really hot I did not like them very much. Now that I'm 20-30 years older I have become a big fan.

Back in the New York Groove

Calling Dr. Love

Leave a comment:

Working...
X