No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at the moment I'm listening to The Paladins - Daddy Yar'. This was 1986 Lady E, one year before Rick Astley.... HeHeHe!!

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

A bit of Dire Straits at the moment for me.

Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

A moment with Dire Straits is always a pleasure!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
        Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
        Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

The sound of World Cup 2010

Just had to do this
          Ĝistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Uggh! I've turned the sound off. They sounds like thousands of bumble bees with bowel problems.

Comment

It reminds me of New Years in Times Square of New York.

Comment

I could not resist sharing this find with you all!

A David Bowie track very cleverly put together with a WoW (World of Warcraft) character. It must have taken a long time to edit and put together.

Now something tells me that our member Jaguar will appreciate this video

David Bowie - The Laughing Gnome.

Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Blimey Steve! I haven't heard this for donkeys, still a brilliant track of Mr Bowie's. Nice find Steve!!!!!

Comment

Jaguar did INDEED enjoy it when I showed her...she has been working non-stop for almost 5 days on WOW getting from level 76 to level 80. (I could be speaking Greek here, I've no clue...)..seriously. She only gets up to eat. Like something out of South Park. She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............

(what can I say--it's summer, she's a top student and there are sooooo many other things she could be addicted to......)

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                      Jaguar did INDEED enjoy it when I showed her...she has been working non-stop for almost 5 days on WOW getting from level 76 to level 80. (I could be speaking Greek here, I've no clue...)..seriously. She only gets up to eat. Like something out of South Park. She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............

(what can I say--it's summer, she's a top student and there are sooooo many other things she could be addicted to......)
                      She will be wanting to hit level 80 long before the next expansion is released, must admit i can't wait for Cataclysm's release myself!

She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............
                      Must admit to being familiar with all of those places myself

Anyway, that's enough about World of Warcraft, but before we leave the subject, one last video!

Comment

She's at Zul'aman right now as I type. She's a level 80 priest (whatever THAT means....) you two must find time to get on the same server (she's on Elune--again, can't understand a word I am typing.....)

With her headset on, she only heard one word when I read your post. Cataclysm. Her eyes lit up and she said "what did you say???".....................

I wonder if WordMonkey translates into and out of WOW-speak.............

Comment

Wynonna Judd - Why Not Me

Last edited by Oistein; September 15th, 2010, 08:28. Reason: Fixed YouTube link

Comment

La Roux - In For the Kill

Comment

Friday night, after a busy week.
                              Listening to music that for me is both relaxing and inspiring:

eg Neria by Oliver Mtukudzi.
                              (more upbeat versions also on youtube)

Last year, during the "Olavsfestdagene" in Trondheim, I had the pleasure of
                              meeting Oliver in person. - A great guy!!
                              (And also got a signed T-shirt )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhXGyer-cIg

I love African music. - Have a look and listen to:
                              The Hohodza Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiPfr7Lbvw

or the Banana girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_EM4wSbqc

and the Bhundu Boys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcUlMIcfDg

Comment

I'm still in a rockin' mood from last ight, so here's the Roundup Boy's who are from Berlin.

Roundup Boy's - Your Some Kind Of Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X