Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve.B
    replied
    I was pleasantly surprised to find out the Tim Russ's talents extend beyond acting and directing. It sounds like he's got quite a talent when it comes to music also.

Tim Russ - aka Tuvok from Star Trek Voyager with his group.

Leave a comment:

• wesley
    replied

its not really listening but i didn't know where to place it, but i think this is the best western movie ever made only the tune gives me shivers

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    I think I am in a hillbilly mood tonight... sort of.
    Paul Davis - Big Money

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    WOW!!!!!!

"What shall we do with the drunken sailor?" has always been 'an ordinary' shanty to me...., ok to listen to whenever they play it on the radio, but nothing to raise an eyebrow to.

But sitting here with one ear listening to the tv and NRK1, there they were, like a fresh storm (so to speak) blowing through the living room...., the Storm Weather Shany Choir!!!!!

Had to look'em up on the internet, and to my surprice, they have been on the road for 10 years already and made a great tour in the USA earlier this year, these guys from Stord in Norway.

Here's a link to their home page and a video from YouTube with a modernized version of the 'Drunken Sailor'. Turn up the volume and enjoy!!!

http://www.shantychoir.com/lydklipp/
    Last edited by Sterkoder; September 29th, 2010, 18:49.

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    This makes me wanna get up and do my thang'. Woooo! Jimmy Ruffin!!
    This reminds me of when I.... Nah! that'd be tellin'. Oh! the menories!

Jimmy Ruffin - He Who Picks a Rose

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Another from the boy's.

Roundup Boy's - Your One That Done It

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    I'm still in a rockin' mood from last ight, so here's the Roundup Boy's who are from Berlin.

Roundup Boy's - Your Some Kind Of Nice

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Friday night, after a busy week.
    Listening to music that for me is both relaxing and inspiring:

eg Neria by Oliver Mtukudzi.
    (more upbeat versions also on youtube)

Last year, during the "Olavsfestdagene" in Trondheim, I had the pleasure of
    meeting Oliver in person. - A great guy!!
    (And also got a signed T-shirt )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhXGyer-cIg

I love African music. - Have a look and listen to:
    The Hohodza Band http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSiPfr7Lbvw

or the Banana girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL_EM4wSbqc

and the Bhundu Boys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XcUlMIcfDg

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    La Roux - In For the Kill

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Wynonna Judd - Why Not Me

Last edited by Oistein; September 15th, 2010, 08:28. Reason: Fixed YouTube link

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    She's at Zul'aman right now as I type. She's a level 80 priest (whatever THAT means....) you two must find time to get on the same server (she's on Elune--again, can't understand a word I am typing.....)

With her headset on, she only heard one word when I read your post. Cataclysm. Her eyes lit up and she said "what did you say???".....................

I wonder if WordMonkey translates into and out of WOW-speak.............

Leave a comment:

• Steve.B
    replied
    Originally posted by ehp View Post
    Jaguar did INDEED enjoy it when I showed her...she has been working non-stop for almost 5 days on WOW getting from level 76 to level 80. (I could be speaking Greek here, I've no clue...)..seriously. She only gets up to eat. Like something out of South Park. She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............

(what can I say--it's summer, she's a top student and there are sooooo many other things she could be addicted to......)
    She will be wanting to hit level 80 long before the next expansion is released, must admit i can't wait for Cataclysm's release myself!

She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............
    Must admit to being familiar with all of those places myself

Anyway, that's enough about World of Warcraft, but before we leave the subject, one last video!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Jaguar did INDEED enjoy it when I showed her...she has been working non-stop for almost 5 days on WOW getting from level 76 to level 80. (I could be speaking Greek here, I've no clue...)..seriously. She only gets up to eat. Like something out of South Park. She said "Scary thing is, I've been to all the places in the video"...............

(what can I say--it's summer, she's a top student and there are sooooo many other things she could be addicted to......)

Leave a comment:

• SaintsFCFan
    replied
    Blimey Steve! I haven't heard this for donkeys, still a brilliant track of Mr Bowie's. Nice find Steve!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Steve.B
    replied
    I could not resist sharing this find with you all!

A David Bowie track very cleverly put together with a WoW (World of Warcraft) character. It must have taken a long time to edit and put together.

Now something tells me that our member Jaguar will appreciate this video

David Bowie - The Laughing Gnome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X