No announcement yet.

What are you listening to right now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the album Hot August Night,God i love this song.
    i thougt that the tittle was Prologue,but that are the first 3 minutes and goes seamless over in Crunchy Granola Suite.
    you need the firts 3 minutes for that beautyful building to Crunchy Granola Suite

GRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAT PIECE OF ART

sorry, no video
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Lightning crashes - Live

one of the most beautiful songs ever made in my opinion

Comment

Time to chill....

Sitting of the dock of the bay.

Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Ella Fitzgerald & The Ink Spots - I'm Beginning To See The Light.
          Ooooh! I love Ella's smooth silky voice on this!!!!

Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Now that I have an iPod I guess I will proceed to be different and let you see whats loaded now. I'll start off with something from William Shatner, OK it's more Pulp than Captain Kirk.

Now for something you can dance to. Rob Zombie

And to show that I have a heart... here is a happy Christmas song.

Comment

How about a Saturday morning cartoon?

and a little Marilyn Manson

with a little Extreme

Comment

It's funny when Kiss was really hot I did not like them very much. Now that I'm 20-30 years older I have become a big fan.

Back in the New York Groove

Calling Dr. Love

Comment

Is Ook Schitterend - Voltooid verleden tijd (it's a Dutch song, very beautiful in my opinion)

also listening to Kronenburg park, another one of my fave Dutch songs:

Comment

T'YEER-NA-N-OGE. (Tir N'a noir) There is a country called Tír-na-n-Og, which means the Country of the Young, for age and death have not found it; neither tears nor loud laughter have gone near it. ...

Here in English
                    Řistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Okey dokey! Here is Eeco Rijken Rapp - YouTube Blues. I love this guy, exceptional pianist to say the least.... and he swiiiiings.

Comment

This lady has a wonderful voice, and never got the recognition she so deserved. What a husky voice!!

Helen Shapiro - You Don't Know

Comment

Stray Cats - Drink That Bottle Down
                          I remember myself and a band (that shall remain nameless), doing a rendition of this in 1982. It went down a storm with the audience, they were all drunk though! And me too!!

Comment

Don't even ask! Just one of those YouTube sessions where you go looking for one thing, but ended up finding something totally different!

Rather random - Divine Comedy, The National Express.

Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

OK, that was... interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by pilotdane View Post
                                OK, that was... interesting.
                                Well it was certainly different. Now I had always assumed that song was about the 'National Express' coaches that we have over in in GB - you know the sort of thing - if you want to get somewhere cheaply you jump on one of them, I guess similar to the Greyhound coaches you have (or used to have) in America.
                                But after watching the video to the song for the first time, im just too sure what the hell it's about! But like you say Dane.......interesting!

Anyway, I shall apologise for posting such a thing, i shall now post what i was originally looking for when i stumbled across that last one. A group that brings back many happy memories from various drunken adventures in Belfast in the late eighties, a rock group called Energy Orchard.

Energy Orchard - Belfast.

Energy Orchard - Sailor Town.

Comment

Working...
                                X