Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably won't get more than a dusting....but around here, that's a lot!
    One friend of the kids has already thrown a snowball at each of them...INSIDE!

Comment

Oh Sterkoder, I’m glad I didn’t see this thread any earlier or I’d have been thinking that you’d had a total computer catastrophe, and maybe lost photos and important stuff. Is this a repeat of computer issues you experienced fairly recently ? (can’t find the post where you talked about it).

Comment

Oh yes, Cecilia..., this occurs from time to time, that the screen goes black. Right now, I'm writing on this troublesome pc, so now it has decided to work again...
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
          Did y'all send me this???? Felt I was being left out of the white stuff?
          Tell you what, Elizabeth, we're due some more of that stuff in a few days time, and I can't bear to hear your sobs so I'll send it over to you. Don't fret.
          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
            But of course!!!! Didn't want you to miss out, but yours is so just a sprinkle (yet?!) We were hoping for snowman quantities for you at the very least [evil grin].
            I think she have done the snowman already...
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop in to wish you all a good new year in advance of the midnight hour.
              I hope everyone is feeling well, and ready to hopefully look forward to a much better new year!
              Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Hello there!
                Just had the traditional turkey dinner, and a good coffee and cognac is just on the table
                We have a storm outside, and a neighbour has gone crazy and bought fireworks for €1.540,- (NOK 12.000,- ) !!!! So I guess someone is in for quite an evening.....

Comment

Originally posted by SaintsFCFan View Post
                  Hi everyone, just thought I'd drop in to wish you all a good new year in advance of the midnight hour.
                  I hope everyone is feeling well, and ready to hopefully look forward to a much better new year!
                  Many thanks, Paul. And may it be a peaceful, fulfilling year for you this time.
                  Ivy

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!!

Y'all have 6 hours on me!!! Hope 2011 is WONDERFUL for each and everyone of YOU!!!!

Comment

Happy new year! I can assure you, 2011 is all good so far....!

Comment

Posted my New Year greetings cards across in the Seasons Greetings thread, where you may have see I was celebrating Norwegian time, and, you know, that extra hours sleep must have made all the difference! - I’m up bright and early, virtual ferry-spotting during breakfast!
                        YES you read correctly, that’s SLEEP, not WILD PARTYING!!!!!!! and NO, I wasn’t in town at the fireworks last night, or even within sight of them other than coloured glows in the sky – fireworks was last year for Skyscape, this year is virtual ship spotting…. ....Nordnorge is just in at Trondheim, Volda’s doing nicely back and forth, and I hope someone remembers to switch on Svanøy’s AIS soon!

Ok, I know nothing is OT in the Chit-Chat Zone, but it's looking as if just maybe I’d better move on to that other ferry thread, isn't it!!!!!….

Comment

Wow! Just had a download of 57 emails from CVF dating back to Christmas. I had a look at the headers and they seemed to have been stuck on the servetheworld server all the time before passing over to my ISP. It's not serving very well, methinks.
                          It needn't have bothered, as I've already read all the posts it gave me, anyway.
                          Ivy

Comment

Wa-hey, only 17 emails from CV this morning, all in duplicate! What is it up to?
                            Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                              Wa-hey, only 17 emails from CV this morning, all in duplicate! What is it up to?
                              ??

Howcome you get so many e-mails from CV(F)... have I sent them?
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                                ??

Howcome you get so many e-mails from CV(F)... have I sent them?
                                You mean you don't know?

Well, I had 50-odd the other day. It's the mails notifying me of and quoting new posts on threads where I have posted. When I first joined CVF (first anniversary coming up soon - happy day) I ticked the box asking for them. It was quite useful especially in my early days as I could quickly read the posts before I went to CVF and then only look at those I really wanted to follow up and maybe answer. Then a while ago I decided to discontinue it and unticked the box. Did it obey? Didn't take a blind bit of notice! Generally it's only about half-a-dozen a day and I don't mind, so will probably leave it.
                                But now and again it has hiccups badly, sends one or two then the rest in a deluge!
                                Heigh-ho.
                                Ivy

Comment

Working...
                                X