X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHIT-CHAT Zone

you had also send in a image of you?
    i saw it on the the tv that you had the possabillety to too that,
    but no change that you can found your image back.

they also showed how the GP of London would ''could'' have look
    best regards Thijs

Comment

YES Thijs...I supported their charity and am part of that Red Bull photo mosaic!!!!!.

..ouch...felt that when the commentator declared concern for one RB car's BODYWORK after possible contact!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the virtual London race circuit!...and the McLaren cartoon of their drivers is fun too!

Comment

pitty it issn't raining today there,but damn the four cars i didn't wanted to see in front,are in FRONT.

did you get a image of the car with your image shown,
        or pay send a image and thats it.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

You can zoom in on the photos submitted around yours at the time you contributed to the charity, but not where on the car that area ended up being printed.. (E and I are not in the same view) ...oh and an e-certificate saying you'd supported the charity and got on the cars.

Just made contact with E and she doesn't get this race live!!!!! So we have to restrain ourselves and not give anything else away Thijs! ...no spoilers!!!!

Comment

damn spoiled it already then.
            you will place those images?
            best regards Thijs

Comment

Phew!....I'm off to support Scotland in the tennis while we wait for E to catch up!!!

Comment

Here you are Thijs! All in a good cause.

(E’s photo was taken in Australia!!!!)

Comment

And on top of everything, my boy Webber won!!! All very exciting!!! (And, yes, Cecilia, I chose the photo of me with the kangaroo just for my Aussie driver!!) Wasn't it a FANTASTIC race???

Comment

It was a great race E, and we got the hoped for winner in “our” car!
                    Did you get any post-race coverage that showed how heavily it rained quite soon after?
                    Thijs – we kept that red car off the top step of the podium! And just so you know, my wish-podium for Germany will be 1.Kimi …and then the Red Bull cars (unless there’s a miracle for Paul di Resta!)

Comment

i don't mind who wins,as long there is nor Ferrari or a bull at the podium,or even better, outside the top ten
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

The Olympic Torch comes to Jersey on Sunday, the most southerly place in the UK and then final destination London. I will go along the Avenue to see it, so hope to have a few photos. The main show will be on a big screen in St Helier, hope to see that as well. I am sure there will be the BA Olympic plane flying in with it, would love to go to the Airport to see that as well if possible.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Put your skates on then, Kiki.
                          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                            Put your skates on then, Kiki.
                            I can walk from my house to the starting point, its good that the Island is only 9 miles by 5 miles, so easy to get from A to B. lol

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Well after the excitement of the Olympic Torch in Jersey its off to town again tomorrow to see Prince Charles and Camilla. They are visiting several places, so I will just take the chance I will be at one of them. No times out of where they will be yet.

Comment

In Remembrance of Utøya...

Comment

Working...
                                X