This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CHIT-CHAT Zone

I think it's got to stay Svein - very cute!
    Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

The painting is lovely, too good to go. I am not long back from Scotland and as I brought my mum back with me haven't had time to put on few photos, and not much time to put on any posts, hope to catch up soon .

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Could you take some molding and make a frame around it and turn it into a picture? Then you could paint around it and still keep Pooh and Piglet......I still love Pooh.....

Comment

That's a great idea, E.
          Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
          Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Gosh what has happened to entries for the April Photo Competition, no one else has entered, it was a difficult one Limits . I didn't have time to go and get some Speed Limits so just looked at what photos I already had. Maybe members could use that idea lol

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Lordy....I get back from a week in Louisiana with no internet to speak of (except my phone) and there are 60 new posts/threads to read....makes me want to go hide under the bed....better get to reading....

Comment

and then you have the luck that J-O issn't back from his duty jet,
                gives you a extra 60 posts.
                i try to keep up,but when he is home again i got also 3 or 4 extra pages to read,just from him.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                  ...but when he is home again i got also 3 or 4 extra pages to read,just from him.
                  I get it, I get it... I shouldn't write as much anymore...

I'll try to stay away for longer and longer then....
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Hi everyone, so sorry I'm so long getting back to you all. Lot's of personal stuff to deal with, slowly getting through it.
                    I thought I'd clue you in on a few things that I've been up to.
                    My MRI Scan came back negative... they didn't find a brain! Joking aside, that makes me quite happy that there's no hidden nasty stuff.
                    Other stuff is still ongoing and I don't want to chance fate by jumping the gun on those.
                    But for now, I have some improvement although I've come to disliking hospitals a great deal these days!
                    I do hope everyone is well on CVF.
                    Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Hi Paul!! Welcome back- you've been missed!!!
                      Glad the stuff you HAVE heard about is good!
                      Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Comment

Emailing - such good news, Paul, my friend.
                        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Awwww so VERY good to hear from you Paul....Hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                            I get it, I get it... I shouldn't write as much anymore...
                            I'll try to stay away for longer and longer then....
                            You were JOKING right?????....all those laughing smilies....but it's been DAYS.
                            Of course if you have been spending your at at-the-computer time preparing photos I'll forgive you completely...I want to see your 366's SO VERY MUCH.

Yes I know I've my last week to post...but I was going to climb the mountain for May Day sunrise like my 1/366. But it was so like that day's fog only much much worse and I decided unsafe to reach the summit in the murky dark. So plan B... but the something else I was going to take isn't here any more, so I'll have to use a photo from some days ago. So now (plan C) I'm sitting in a STARBUCKS ( Mocha with whipped cream) and then I'm off to take some SHIP
                            photos...

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                              ....if you have been spending your at at-the-computer time preparing photos I'll forgive you completely...
                              You’re forgiven (for now anyway!) …May Day that really looks like Spring….calm weather on the fjord and ferries to photograph! Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                                Hi Paul!! Welcome back- you've been missed!!!
                                Glad the stuff you HAVE heard about is good!
                                Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
                                Thank you Lady E! I've missed being on here regular, hopefully I'll get back to normality in time.
                                Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Working...
                                X