Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't know where to post, because I didn't want to make a new thread for this:

I can enjoy artistic bodypaint of the highest quality, and of course, I can enjoy the fantastic lines of a naked woman body (of all sizes, mind you!!!).
    The two combined, in an attemt to make a 3D tiger face, made of three naked women, is simply....., well...., I'm speachless!

Link: http://www.vg.no/rampelys/artikkel.php?artid=10092698

The artist used 24 hours to paint the three bodies, and the project was made to put focus on the low amount of tigers there are left in the world.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

WAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now how to get that on FB or blog to share it...that is AMAZING!!!!!

Comment

Elizabeth, you can install Facebook Toolbar... I use this all the time.
        https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fir...ebook-toolbar/

It's a piece of cake to share anything with this Firefox addon.
        Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Ah, but I usually use Chrome.....LOL firefox is soooo slowwwwww here...

Comment

If you took a Paint Salesman to a town where most of the buildings looked like this:

What would likely be his reaction??

EDIT: I guess, if he was a PESSIMIST he would probably say: "What a place!!! Nobody appears to paint their houses. No market for paint here".
            If he was an OPTIMIST he would probably say: "Great oportunity for sales here. Look at all the houses that need a fresh coat".
            A REALIST would probably say: This will be a great market for paint some time, once the embargo is lifted".

PS> This is Yangon where much of the buildings look like this.
            Last edited by ombugge; April 23rd, 2011, 04:40.

Comment

Oh, wouldn't that be WILD??????? Just imagine what blocks and blocks of buildings would look like!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                Ah, but I usually use Chrome.....LOL firefox is soooo slowwwwww here...
                Chrome, I've tried it but couldn't get along with it at all. FireFox is a wee bit slow here too, but at the very least I can tweak it and to certain extent customise it to how I want it to work.
                I guess you could call it a happy medium, can you install addons like you can with FireFox Elizabeth?
                Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

Re: CHIT-CHAT Zone

I didn't find any suitable thread elsewhere, so here I go:

A little flash of Thailand surfaced at work today, leading me to think about our captain for a while.
                  We buy bundles of torne old t-shirts from some place in Europe, it seems to be the Netherlands from the writing on the shirts.
                  This we use in the workshop as ordinary rags to clean up oil and everything else.
                  Couldn't resist taking a picture of the rag I picked today, and of course I could not use it...
                  Anyway, here we are..., some kind of "Hello, have a nice day J-O" ;
                  Last edited by Sterkoder; May 23rd, 2011, 16:24.

Comment

Proof that we are all connected!!!!! LOVE IT!!

Comment

And here I am reading this in 's Hertogenbosch, or den Bosch as everyone calls it, in Holland where most of your rags come from, Svein!
                      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

And here I am reading this in 's Hertogenbosch, or den Bosch as everyone calls it, in Holland where most of your rags come from, Svein!
                        After all, we live in a small world...
                        Thank you for that info. I've often been "travelling" in my mind when I should get myself a new rag.
                        Often the shirts are cut in a way that the front or aft parts are left untouched, and then I'm kind of "daydreaming" away into the logos, text, drawings or whatever is printed on them.
                        Also from time to time think about the people once wearing the clothes. Who are they, what do they do, where did they go, what's their story, and so on...?

Am I crazy, who can have a rag "make my day"...?
                        Last edited by Sterkoder; May 24th, 2011, 12:34.

Comment

I am an avid reader of silly T-shirts. Sometimes it gets me into hot soup because the females that wear them, or more to the point - their boyfriends - doesn't seams to understand that I am actually laughing of the text, not at what is within.

One of my favourites are;
                          Front: "Instant obnoxious Norwegian" with a drawing of a Berserk
                          On the Back: "Just add Alcohol"
                          Talk about self-advertising.

It is sometime hilarious to see a row of English words strung together with no meaning. Sometimes evenly badly misspelled.

Have you ever wondered what it actually says on those T-shirts or Tattoos with Chinese characters that is so popular??
                          Not all of it is very nice, I have been told.

Maybe we should have a thread for silly T-shirts and Tattoos on CVF

Comment

I've told Alix's friends that they should never get a "tramp stamp"--you know those tattoos in the middle of your back, just above your hips.....because they might be THINKING they are getting some esoteric Chinese statement, but they are PROBABLY having "Beef with Broccoli" permanently inked on their posteriors.................

Comment

Awesome.... thank you so much Sterkoder! Now, I know exactly why I suddenly thought about you about the same point in time. As our Lady E says, we are all (family/) connected.

I would also like to add something the way only Homer Simpson could say it..... "mmmmmmm..... Kanchanaburi...." (derived originally from "mmmmm..... donuts...").
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Referring to the very OT discussion a few of us had on another thread recently, I have - I think - extricated myself from Facebook. I'm archived for a fortnight, then if I continue to lie low they'll bin me.
                                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Working...
                                X