• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey 2012

Prince Charles and Camilla visited Jersey on the 18th July

The Victorian Indoor Market was one of the visits

Charles talking to some students

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Re: Jersey 2012

Camilla meeting students at the market

Charles and Camilla talking to the people in the crowd

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Royal car outside the markt

Camilla leaving the market

School children wait to see Prince Charles visit the restored Georgian house now a museum

Comment

Charles arrives

Charles talking to us

Jersey's Governor in uniform

Royal Car

Comment

Charles coming over to talk again, this time I had a chat with him and shook his hand, He asked if I was a tourist, I said I lived in Jersey but originally from Scotland, he laughed and said you wouldn't really know that. ( the Scottish Accent )

A photo after speaking to him

Royal car outside the town church, finish of the day

Comment

Wow, that's cool, what a thrilling meet'n'greet!

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
              Royal car outside the town church, finish of the day

I was actually thinking... is that ME arriving at the ferry for a night shift??

Nice looking car, actually pretty stunning.
              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Hi Jan-Olav, Have I found the CV top car for you.? I had a great day, and to actually speak and shake hands with Prince Charles was something special.

Comment

Wow…a right royal encounter Kiki!!! And such superb close-up photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                    Wow…a right royal encounter Kiki!!! And such superb close-up photos.
                    Thank you, I was so busy talking to him, I nearly forgot to take the photo.

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
                      Hi Jan-Olav, Have I found the CV top car for you.? I had a great day, and to actually speak and shake hands with Prince Charles was something special.
                      Perhaps not my first choice but still a beautiful car. Imagine arriving at work with that----?

Off course, that is a car that you shouldn't drive, but rather be "driven in"....
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

BATTLE OF FLOWERS AUGUST 9TH ST HELIER, JERSEY

Comment

BATTLE OF FLOWERS AUGUST 9TH ST HELIER . JERSEY

Comment

battle of flowers

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X