trip to Western Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AT THE WILDLIFE PARK WITH MY GRANDSON

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

CAFE AT BACK BEACH AND MERMAIDS AT KOOMBANA BAY

Last edited by kiki42; May 22nd, 2016, 12:37.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

DOLPHINS AT KOOMBANA BAY

A SHORT VIDEO OF THE DOLPHINS NEAR THE BEACH..

Last edited by kiki42; May 22nd, 2016, 12:36. Reason: spelling

Comment

DOLPHINS AT KOOMBANA BAY

A SHORT VIDEO OF THE DOLPHINS NEAR THE BEACH..

Last edited by kiki42; May 22nd, 2016, 12:38. Reason: SPELLING

Comment

SORRY THAT LAST ONE WENT THROUGH TWICE..LOL AND I THOUGHT I WAS DOING SO WELL .LOL

Comment

HOUSES IN THE AREA ..

Comment

A VISIT TO THE LIGHTHOUSE AND THE LOOKOUT TOWER daughter and grandson in the pictures. lol

EMIRATES 380 ARRIVAL IN LONDON GATWICK.... look how small the other planes look.. lol

Comment

I found Emirates a very good flight experience, compared with certain other airlines. I found Dubai very formal, extremely hot and would not choose to go back. As for West Australia - I have not been there but it has great attraction for many people, from overseas and other states. I think it is quite different from the other states, as is the Territory.

Comment

• kiki42
                    kiki42 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Nari, Bunbury is about 2 hours from Perth. My daughter used to live in Perth and it is quite different to Bunbury, even a difference in weather when I was there. I do like Emirates , i only did the change over at Dubai and that was bad enough at the airport, not really interested in seeing Dubai , too many buildings for me .lol

Oh Kiki, all that blue sky... and sun..... and heat!
                  Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                  Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• kiki42
                    kiki42 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes but we also had some bad thunderstorm and very heavy rain. I am also not good with the humidity there. I am now enjoying the lovely sunny weather back in Jersey, so its off to the beach to make the most of it. lol

West Oz is noted for its blue skies with humid and intense heat, even on the coast at Perth. The state is definitely feeling the effect of the very warm Indian Ocean dipole - I know of someone there who has to use the air conditioner most of the year except in winter. Then again, the hottest day ever was in western Queensland: 53C way back in the 1930s......

Comment

• kiki42
                    kiki42 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    53c gosh that is hot, Bunbury weather is even different to Perth. My daughter has said their seasons are getting mixed up , and more severe . They had a big bush fire lately not far from where they live . We saw the damage done for miles when going to the airport. Sometimes i think I am lucky living on an Island , but we have a problem with rising sea levels so we may all disappear one day. .
                Working...
                X