X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trip to Western Australia

my trip started with Quantas Business Class Heathrow to Singapore. I was upstairs in the bubble as they call it.

my starter food

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Re: trip to Western Australia

This was the view as we started crossing Western Australia, not far from Sharks Bay.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

perth city centre

train journey we took from Perth to Bunbury

shopping mall outskirts of Perth

Comment

daughters house outskirts of Perth, just sold at Christmas

daughters garden

aussie houses

Comment

christmas Day on beach outskirts of Perth

me, Vinny ( son in law ) Christine ( daughter )

Joshua ( grandson ) Vinny and Christine

Comment

life guards on patrol as shark warning and everyone had to leave the water !

visit to Yanchep National Park

koala at park

birds

Comment

crystal caves at National park

Comment

boat trip to see the dolphins

Comment

bird wildlife centre at Bunbury

the Black Swan

kangaroo keeping out of the sun

Comment

Ferguson Valley, on the outskirts of Bunbury where my daughter has a plot of land

a lot of dead trees

Comment

the town of bunbury about 2 and a half hours from Perth

lovely beach at bunbury

Comment

returning to uk from Perth International airport

in the distance Perth City

quantas plane from Perth to Singapore

meeting the captain on the Quantas Air Bus from Singapore to Heathrow

Comment

I'm glad to read this quite personal trip report from the oz. So many different things to observe. Looking forward to read how the story continues.

Comment

That view from the plane in post #2/2 is simply stunning, almost like an abstract painting, but reality. I can imagine it framed and on the wall!
                            Great to see the happy family on the beach, and Santa hats too!…what temperature was it?…I admit I find it amusing to see the snow and Santa kind of Christmas things when it's summer!

Ah a cute koala who is not actually asleep!
                            And, (predictably! ) I loved the cave photos, and the trees against the sky!

Such a lovely view over the Ferguson Valley.
                            What a great trip Kiki. How long has it been since you last saw your family out there?

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
                              No doubt, business class is the only way to fly! Wish I could do that EVERY single time I flew...

The above image, with all the "white dots" scattered on the ground, made me think of crop-circles.
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                              Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                              Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                              X