No announcement yet.

this is Woudrichem,the Netherlands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralf i am not arrange anything at the moment, when you want to see woerkum and more i will read or hear from you,and when you come,i'm there too.

well Ivy,Woerkum lays not in the region you where looking for, Den Bosch and Tilburg,but if you want to look here at Woerkum,you can let me now it.

further more images will last maybe for a while,after leaving house wednesday morning and get back saterday morning,i was already informed friday afternoon about the condition of my father that went from bad to wurse,and finally dies this night (saterday.sunday) at the age of 85.
    so after 5 days back on cv hardly knowing what i had read,i'm reading but my head aint loading.
    the next few days i am ''organicing'' the funeral for next friday and more what has to do with this bad situation called death.
    so from time to time you wil see my name, but just here to have something else on my mind.
    Last edited by janihudi; February 21st, 2011, 10:33. Reason: still making mistakes
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Thijs, please accept my great sympathy on your father's death. May you have strength to take you through the next weeks. I'll say no more so that you do not have to translate, but I'm thinking of you very much.
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Thijs, dear friend...., I'll make Ivy's words mine:

"Thijs, please accept my great sympathy on your father's death. May you have strength to take you through the next weeks. I'll say no more so that you do not have to translate, but I'm thinking of you very much".

In my thoughts. Be strong, we are here for you!!
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Dear Thijs, please know that you are in my thoughts.

Comment

Thijs, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and sympathies are with you and the whole of your family at this time.
            Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

My condolences to you and your whole family. I am sure this will be very hard on you and Wesley but you will make it through. Just know that all of us on the board are with you in spirit.

Dane

Comment

thank you my dear family for those heartwarming words and thoughts.

live goes on,but you will always have your memories of them.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Dearest Thijs,

I'm so very sorry to learn about your fathers passing: I know how though such a loss can be so my most sincere sympathies and condolences goes to you and your family in these trying times. Rest assured that you are in my thoughts these days.
                  With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                  Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

thank you jan-olav,for those words
                    best regards Thijs

Comment

Dear dear Thijs...you are in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Thijs
                        It is with heavy heart I read that your father has passed away.
                        My condolences goes to you and your family during this difficult time.
                        Best wishes from
                        Bengt Domben

Comment

Thijs,
                          Please know that my thoughts are with you, my words are very small but very much so from the heart.
                          My condolences to you and your family sir!
                          Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

i thank you all on behave of my family for those words and thoughts.

thatswhy i'm happy to be a member here,the family spirit omung us.
                            the first thing i do when i come home,switch the laptop on and go directly to CV (after i switch the microwave on)
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

Hahaha. But i suppose the meal in the microwave gets cold again until you have opened all new posts.
                              I am happy to see you in here during such days and also to read your prompt e-mail replies.

Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

time to bick up this thread again.
                                i place this one again,so for who it follows there wil be no need for go back to page 1

following the wall we come at the ''koepoort'' numbre 1,the only entrance (for a car) to Woerkum,where you stand right away for the tower.

that luckley is saved at the end of ww2.
                                the tower was already filled with dynamite to blow her up,because she could be a look out post for the allied armies.
                                with begging and talking with the german commander,he finaly deside to save the tower with church. you find her at nr.5.
                                best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X