No announcement yet.

This is Ireland: The Wild Atlantic Way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such an amazing trip, such a beautiful country and beautiful photographs too!

The castle in post 91 is located in such a beautiful landscape - even more perfect when most tourists doesn't make their way there.

Great new ferry for me, surely... but, for life on the K., it's far from busy these days. It's like working in a factory by a conveyer belt... it's all routine work. Wouldn't mind trying other ferries around the world though...
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Since my previous visit here on this super-enjoyable and interesting trip report, I've been captivated by your tower (#91) and the rock arch (#94.3). Oh and that tractor ...and Aran Island ferries!
      What a good idea to continue by exploring the waterways - and such idyllic weather for it too. .So some of the photos even made me think of parts of the Göta canal in Sweden, but I also loved that somehow so Irish-looking bridge in #101.2.
      And a perfect ship picture to end this hugely enjoyable journey. Thank you so much Ralf

Comment

• Ralf__
        Ralf__ commented
        Editing a comment
        You are welcome. It was a wonderful and unforgettable trip. And now we are expecting the new ones for this year and will keep you again informed.
    Working...
    X