CYPRUS Coral Bay and Paphos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CYPRUS Coral Bay and Paphos

photos from the CORAL BEACH HOTEL RESORT / RESORT CYPRUS. a fantastic hotel with amazing grounds. I visited the ruins at Paphos , a glass bottom boat trip to a Spanish ship wrecked around 1950s and a boat trip around the coastline to caves . I added sunsets on other thread and some on hotel views. It is difficult to separate to all different threads so adding them all here.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

the lovely grounds of the hotel.

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

The roman ruins at Paphos

Comment

Comment

the harbour and glass bottom boat trip to spanish ship wreck

Comment

boat trip to caves

Comment

• kiki42
              kiki42 commented
              Editing a comment

Found another of the wreck...

Coral bay village. restaurants

Restaurants At The Hotel

Comment

Some outside eating areas at Hotel

Scottish Wedding At Hotel

Comment

What a lovely position your hotel was in, Kiki, and with very charming gardens. I loved the pictures of the extensive Roman ruins, they remind me of those I explored on on other islands in that party of the Mediterranean. But I don't recall seeing such superb mosaics as the ones you show.
                And as for the sunken Spanish wreck, that was certainly something to remember.
                Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
                Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• kiki42
                  kiki42 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Ivy, I loved the hotel, it was a perfect location. I noticed a photo is missing of the ruins, but It may appear again , so wont do another one for the moment. That Photobucket for you. I was wishing I had stayed longer, but I would definitely go to the hotel again.

Such a great holiday you had Kiki. I can just imagine strolling around in that garden setting, and the cool whiteness of the restaurant looks both totally elegant and delightfully relaxing.
                I liked the view from the boat trip as you might have guessed, but, seeing your photos so soon after my recent travels it is perhaps the Roman remains and mosaics that are making a big impression.

Comment

• kiki42
                  kiki42 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am pleased you enjoyed the photos. I actually put my room and room views on the hotel thread. Difficult to know sometimes whether to put them all on the one thread. The grounds were lovely and such a big area to explore. I loved it all.
              Working...
              X