Whisky Cruise 2014 on ex.NSSR Elizabeth G

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whisky Cruise 2014 on ex.NSSR Elizabeth G

I'd heard from the owner that he was planning two whisky cruises for 2014 and he gave me an advance schedule of the itineraries. Now they're published on the website, I feel free to share the information One of the distilleries is just being built at the moment- Adelphi at Glenborrodale Castle

As we all know, Elizabeth G is the former NSSR vessel, 'Bergen Kreds' and she's been nicely refitted to take 12 passengers. I like the sound of the cruise but unfortunately (for a Scot) I don't drink whisky so won't be going on this one but I'll be happy to meet you at Glenborrodale.
    Last edited by Gaelsail; September 23rd, 2013, 17:35. Reason: Scotland,cruise,NSSR,whisky

Yummy! It seems to be a very tasty cruise....

Comment

Having seen quite a number of the places this summer i believe that this is going to be a nice trip. Not just because of the whisky, even more because of all the birds and animals you will see. So if anyone wants to get a real experience of this wonderful area, has time and the money - don't hesitate.
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

I am not a whiskey drinker, but this looks like it will be a wonderful experience. Such stunning landscapes in that part of the world. Also a nice vessel with an interesting past, would be nice to have a good look around her.
        Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Working...
        X