Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Juan, Puerto Rico...

San Juan, Puerto Rico...

Two images of the port in San Juan, Puerto Rico, almost 12-13 years ago. They were taken from the plane as I was about to land. I was transferring from the SS Norway over to the Seaward, which by the way, you can see safely docked at pier 1.

For those with sharp eyes, you can also see El Morro castle, one of the late 80's RCI ships of the Sovereign class, and a Carnival cruise liner, think the Carnival liner was the Fascination.

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

A second image of San Juan, Puerto Rico... (Puerrrrrtoooo Rrrrricccooo... oh la!)

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

never been....wanna go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
        San Juan, Puerto Rico...

In front you see the Bacardi Rum Plant.

At the visitor pavilion there was a self-worked bar when I was there some years ago.
        Here the spirits come from a handheld dispenser and the mixer (Coke) was bottled.
        Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Oistein View Post
          In front you see the Bacardi Rum Plant.

At the visitor pavilion there was a self-worked bar when I was there some years ago.

Here the spirits come from a handheld dispenser and the mixer (Coke) was bottled.
          I had almost forgotten that little detail...

Comment

San Juan Puerto Rico

The old San Juan and all Puerto Rico is Marvelous,Beautiful and has a lot of places to explore. If You visit Old San Juan, Look up to the Antique Houses,it's Architecture. These houses were contructed by the Espanoles, hundred years ago. Usually the people go to San Juan, to see the stores to buy to night clubs. But San Juan is more than that. There are changes in San Juan, the ports and piers, Has been constructed and have new facilities. There are in front of the piers new Hotels and Condominios.In San Juan Per ce There are small hotels well clasified. And in the Iland theres many lovely places to visit. But is best to stay one or two weeks. The Art Galeries,museums. The History, the Art of our painters.The Church and Chapels. The Yatch Clubs,beaches. In PR the sand is not white is color cream.Our History and Culture. Is good to read before you visit a Contry then the tourist is not disoriented. This Is my Iland, con Orgullo Gisela

Comment

Working...
            X